Aveda Brillant users...I am holding yall responsible

gymfreak336

Okay, I just put some Brillant on my hair for a deep conditioning treatment. I am holding yall responsible if I don't like it :lol:

I tried a sample before but I mixed it with something else because it wasn't enough. I will say it smells like heaven though.

So...........yall get ready.....Depending on what happens in the next two hours, some of yall might have to go through ya stash for a potential trade:look:

i bought some of this too...and haven't used it yet. didn't know it was a deep conditioner. anyway...please post your results.. i am doing a deep condition tonite after i rinse these ayurvedic oils off my hair.

I only use the Aveda Damage Remedy Treatment for deep conditioning. I use the Brilliant line for clarifying my hair. Let us know how your hair responds.

Okay:look:..............I think I like it:grin:

First off, it feels really good, smooth and creamy and the smell is amazing.

I left it in for a little over an hour and rinsed out in the shower. I used a little paul mitchell the rinse afterwards to help detangle my hair and rinse that out. I used paul mitchell the conditioner as my leave in and started rollersetting my hair, detangling each section as I went.

I just took out a couple of my rollers and my hair feels smooth and thicker. I woudn't say it feels butter soft, it feels soft but stronger and thicker at the same time. I think the aloe in it helps gently strengthen. It didn't detangle my hair and I didn't have "slip" but my hair was easy to roll. I felt like I was doing more detangling then I normally have to do but I still was able to roll my hair quickly and I didn't lose alot of hair, very little actually and most was just long shed strands.

All in all, I will use this again. I would use it for the smell alone. Aveda products (at least for me) seem to have a cumalative effect so I think the second time around will be even better.

As you know, I looove Brilliant! I use it alone or mixed with my DR as a DC. It definitely has a cumulative effect. I usually sit under the dryer for 20-30 and then leave it on for another hour or so. My hair comes out silky, soft, moisturized, and detangled. Strong, too. Love it!! :grin:

Back