Aveda Black Malva Users

Kari107

I recently colored my hair with colourshine in coffee bean which on me turns to a black color. I love the shade of black it gives me and I could keep it longer. I was wondering if anyone has used this shampoo over semi permanent color. Also, I would like to know what gives you more color the shampoo, conditioner, or must both be used to give good results.

I did use it over a semi, but I did not really notice anything. The semi rinse last about 3 - 4 weeks longer than my Aveda Black Malva.

The shampoo I did not like and it did nothing for color. The conditioner alone deepens my hair color. I have been using it alone w/o any other coloring agents. The conditioner works fine alone, IMO.

I use it for 10-15 min under the dryer and it last a few weeks.

i used it and i have a semi permanent color. sometimes i think i notice something but then just the other day a coworker commented on how long my color was lasting. she said my hair looked rich!;)

The only color I have in my hair is indigo and henna. My ends would really grab the redness of the henna and the indigo would fade on me. I highly remcommend the Black Malva conditioner for coloring. The shampoo really isn't necessary IMO, all the coloring power really takes place with the condish.

Back