Authenticity of Ebay Hair Care Products

msjones

Hey Guys,

I was thinking about the thread about bootleg BSS products. If this happens, how do we know products on Ebay are legit? Hmmmm thats kinda scary. I've Purchased on ebay before (mizani, keracare, etc) and they've all worked out...but how do we know?:nono:

Usually you can tell by their feedback. I remember my friend was going to buy some Dior Rasta sandles for a low price on ebay but we looked in the feedback and quite a few people were angry because the suspected their products were fake:ohwell:

Still I think the chances are quite small, you can tell by the prices because people who sell fakes usually sell at low prices and with a small bidding times. You are protected by ebay and paypal though, its not that likely to happen.

Unfortunately, we really don't know for 100 percent sure. That's one of EBAY's policies; you are taking the seller at their word. I personally do not buy hair care products , or designer purses, etc... online because you really don't know if you are getting authentic products. People can fake anything these days. even so called "certificate of authenticity". When it comes to my hair, I only buy my products from a professionsl salon. I use all Aveda, and I purchase from the salon only.

Back