Aussie split end protector leave in any good

summerof1990

Anybody used it. I think they are about to discontinue the herbal essence leave in in the purple bottle . :sigh:
Herbal essence always end up discontinuing leave ins...

It's good. Moisturizes my hair really well, relaxed and natural. It builds up easily and leaves white residue though. That's why I stopped using it.

I used this for awhile. It is a nice product, especially in terms of moisture, but if you use it everyday it can build up and make your ends look stringy...at least that was my experience. Plus it only made it "look" like my ends were getting better when they really weren't.

spellinto said:
I used this for awhile. It is a nice product, especially in terms of moisture, but if you use it everyday it can build up and make your ends look stringy...at least that was my experience. Plus it only made it "look" like my ends were getting better when they really weren't.

I never tried this product but I use the organix split end protector. I think products like these are designed to moisturizer and strengthen the ends to make them less susceptible to damage and splitting. If you already have splits it may help keep it from splitting more but it won't reverse any damage.

That being said I love the organix one. It's part of their coconut line. I use it on my ends after moisturizing with my regular moisturizer and then I seal with the organix anti breakage coconut serum. My hair loves this combo!

Back