Aussie has a new product...well sorta

Honi

There is no board.
It's called Aussie Knot Forgotten Detangler which was formally called Aussie slip detangler. Now if I remember correctly the slip detangler did nothing for me. I'm going to email the company to see if I can get samples.
smile.gif

Has anyone tried this one yet or used this product? I'm wondering if it's the old formula in a new package or an improved formula.

[ QUOTE ]
Honi said:
It's called Aussie Knot Forgotten Detangler which was formally called Aussie slip detangler. Now if I remember correctly the slip detangler did nothing for me. I'm going to email the company to see if I can get samples.
smile.gif

Has anyone tried this one yet or used this product? I'm wondering if it's the old formula in a new package or an improved formula.

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw this the other day at walmart. i compared the ingredients and they're different.

Hmm...thanks! I just emailed them for samples and told them that the Slip version did nothing for me. Hopefully they will send me more stuff like the moist conditioner and shampoo.
grin.gif

I've seen the new Aussie products. I got the 3-Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner. I like the original, so I thought-- what the heck...
grin.gif

I saw the deeeeep conditioner. They recc. it on the site for AA hair. Please post your review when you use it ok?
smile.gif

Back