August 2011..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

@Poranges

I just looked at it. It wasn't there when I made my Purchases.:perplexed

I wonder how long the Sale is gone be on?:ohwell:

So, you're not getting any QB on the 26th?:look:

Nah, QB is just O.K in my book. Not gonna be buying. :look: :lol: Ok stop trying to convince myself. Their stuff is good if you're protective styling, but I just reached BSL and have been wearing my hair in flowy, straight styles and probably permanently will so no more QB for me.

Last edited:
@Poranges Congrats on BSL Girlie. YAY! Gone & Let it Flow.:grin:

I like that Moringa Ghee DC'er stuff. It's not thick (like I usually like my DC'ers) but something about it is very good.:lick:

And I also wanted to try the Moringa Softening Serum.:ohwell:

@Poranges Congrats on BSL Girlie. YAY! Gone & Let it Flow.:grin:

I like that Moringa Ghee DC'er stuff. It's not thick (like I usually like my DC'ers) but something about it is very good.:lick:

And I also wanted to try the Moringa Softening Serum.:ohwell:

I was checking that out but I decided 5 oz? Nah, lmao. I have extremely thick hair and 5 oz. would get me 1 and 1/4 uses :lol: Plus $14.00? :nono:

I was checking that out but I decided 5 oz? Nah, lmao. I have extremely thick hair and 5 oz. would get me 1 and 1/4 uses :lol: Plus $14.00? :nono:

Poranges I got it on a "Swap". It had been Swapped twice because neither person like the smell. :lol: (A strong herbally lavender).

So, I ended up with it and I really liked it ALOT except for the scent.:look:

And I said if it ever went ON SALE I'd buy another bottle.:lick: I give it a 10 in performance. Especially for a lightweight conditioner.

sigh......gave into the PJ urges again today. I bought Curl Junkie's Daily fix Cleansing Conditioner and their Curl Rehab Moisturising Condish in the Coconut scent :lick:. Keep in mind I have in braids....for the next 2 months, thus I will not be trying them out till then:nono:

Plus I have ALL intentions of hitting UP that QB sale....I have been DYING to try their stuff. At least QB sale starts on payday....that's how I am rationalising it. :lachen:

Brought:
-Max Green Alchemy Scalp Rescue Pomade
-Oyin Handemade Greg Juice
-Kinky Curly Custard (since I have the conditioner I figured I would give the gel a try to see what all the hype is about).

World of curls-curl activator gel (im experimenting with curl activator gels) and Organic root stimulator curl pudding. I bought the "for girls" version which is for kids.

For cowashes:
Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter conditioner
Suave Professionals Black Raspberry and White Tea conditioner

Enso Buckthorn Hair Mask
Enso Olive & Honey Butter

And a Box of 12 Conditioners and Reconstuctors.

Last edited:
There is finally a Vitamin Shoppe by me that I can buy products from! :clapping:
I got :
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Aubrey Organics GPB

Will be incorporating these into my regimen, starting this weekend.

Original elasta QP creme shampoo

Africas best detangling conditioner

GVP detangling conditioner

Miracle 7 leave-in: will be returning

roller clips

Mizani BB normal lye relaxer

Umm...Silk Dreams Conditioner Bundle.....:sekret:

I deserve a butt whopping! i Know but I couldn't help it! I went on her site, just to browse :look: and everything just sounded so delicious....and, and, I was remembering tiffers review....and then the credit card was just lying there...silently screaming USE ME!!!! :nono:

And thus I gave in @ 12:15am. *sigh*

I am hereby HIDING my credit card until September(it's ma birth month, so $$ WILL be spent). Wait! NO! I take it back...till qhemet's sale on the 26th. :lachen:

I got 2 sapote hair lotions from pura body naturals. I won a sapote oil from her too! Yay!

I'be been racking up on my dc's locally too! I got an Ojon volumizing dc for 50% off,as well as a Matrix Smoothing dc for 50% off too. I got a kerastase smoothing dc for $15 at TJ Maxx. Couldn't pass that up! I wish they had more!
I got a CHI silk something:look: dc for $9.99 from there too...in an orange and grey container,don't know the exact name. Then I got two Frederic Fekkai 3 minute masks for $7 a pop. I got a pack of American Crew Hair Recovery Concentrate for 60% off at Regis salon. I paid $10. It's for men,but makes my scalp feel awesome!
I've gotten so many deals this week!

Back