August 2011..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

Hello ladies! I have read through all of "yalls's" purchases lol....

Earlier this month I bought Curl Junkie smoothing lotion, strawberry icecream curl rehab, and Repair Me! I cant wait to try the lotion! I will be trying it before Black Friday though!
I also bought 2 packs of deep wave weave for the install that I have now...I will be taking it down within a week, I only got it for an event and I miss my hair!

Goody flexible shower comb :)

Dove nourishing oil care leave-in smoothing cream - love it thus far
images

Just purchased from Claudies.. :)
-Isha Hair cream
-Ends Insurance 2
-Hair frappe

Can't wait to get my order..:yep:

@An_gell You'll Love Ms. Claudie and she is a joy to work with.

And you'll love the Creams. (If you like whipped, frothy creamy stuff). Both the Isha and the Ends Insurance are wonderful.:lick:

Please let me know about the Frappe.:yep:

Went to Walgreens to get castor oil and stockings (for my puff) and left with:

-Castor oil
-Stockings
-4 headbands
-Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
-Barrettes for the girls

Hubby should know by now that I can't be trusted in Walgreens/CVS/Walmart :lachen:

@An_gell You'll Love Ms. Claudie and she is a joy to work with.

And you'll love the Creams. (If you like whipped, frothy creamy stuff). Both the Isha and the Ends Insurance are wonderful.:lick:

Please let me know about the Frappe.:yep:

Hey! I will definitely let you know about the frappe! :)

Don't she though I am still thinking about giving it a try.. I used some of her products b4 but not the newer items she has out..

C'mon and hop on the bandwagon with me!! :lachen:I'm reaching for ya hand to pull you on you just gotta grab it..lol!!

IDareT'sHair No, I didn't get the Frappe. Strongly considered it, but I think I decided to get something else that had more ceramides or silk protein in it.

Aubrey Organics - GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing Shampoo & Conditioner
Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Plastic caps

Need to pick up Castor Oil some time this week.

I usually just lurk this thread but I've been haulin' as of late. LOL.

From Hairrogant:
Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner x2
Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment x2

From AveYou:
Curl Junkie H&B Deep Fix
CJ Curl Rehab (strawberry ice cream scent)
CJ Curl Fix Intense Hair Treatment
CJ Beauticurl Argan & Olive Oil Condish

I had previously ordered the Jessicurl Weekly Deep Condish earlier this month (LOL) and I love it! I've actually been leaving it in and then just pulling my hair back into a pony or bun. But today I rinsed my hair (just 'cause I felt like it... teehee!) and put the JWDC in like usual... and discovered it is a pretty good styling agent! I hope I like the Curl Junkie products just as much... from what I hear I probably will.

Went to Walgreens to get castor oil and stockings (for my puff) and left with:

-Castor oil
-Stockings
-4 headbands
-Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
-Barrettes for the girls

Hubby should know by now that I can't be trusted in Walgreens/CVS/Walmart :lachen:

:lachen: LOL, my hubby knows I can't be trusted, but he also knows it's best not to try to stop me. I do try to be good though. Usually a slow walk up and down the hair product aisle will satisfy my itch... usually.:look:

I bought a nifty shampoo/scalp massaging brush. Planning to hit up the QB sale. SO brought me huge bottles of HELTR and Suave Shea Butter conditioners. :woot:

i forgot to mention last week i got fantasia ic gel with sparkle-lites (clear) i had $6 worth of care rewards ( cvs) and picked up a small bag of popchips too....my total ended up being 18cents and the cashier has to spot me 2 cents cause i didn't have cash!:lachen: i won't be buying anything till the fall.....i plan on making a ceramide hair oil infused with herbs like nettle, lavender, & horsetail with some eo's thrown in. people giving me stuff at meetups.:yep:

I'm gonna have to stop lurking this forum! I came across the PuraBody Naturals thread in the vendor section... why did I run over there and buy 2 of the chocolate hair masks, 1 sapote hair lotion, and 1 of the moisture milk product?! SMH. :nono:

My PJ disease comes in spurts...:drunk:

1 x Lacio Lacio
1 x Salerm 21
JBCO
EVOO
Grapeseed oil
Wheat germ oil
Avocado oil
1 x Keracare 1st lather shampoo

Am telling myself not to buy anything else for the rest of the month...

Succumbed to the pura body naturals sale. :look:

I got:

Sapote Hair Lotion
[Scent:Tahitian Vanilla]
[Size:8 oz]

Chocolate Hair Smoothie
[Size:8 oz]

IDareT'sHair

It looks DELICIOUS. I've been stalking pura body naturals and silk dreams and now that I've bought from both my itch should be scratched until late September. :look:

Back