August 2009: What did you buy this week?

im going across the street to buy some paul mitchell the detaingler. i need to see if they have a big bottle and how much it is.

I have been using a lot of ayurveda products lately and is running dangerously low on some of them so I bought:

6 boxes of karishma henna powder
3 boxes of kapoor kachli powder and
2 boxes of amla powder

That's all I needed for now. I may need some ayurveda oils in about a month or 2 so I'll save that for September or October's update.

im going across the street to buy some paul mitchell the detaingler. i need to see if they have a big bottle and how much it is.

Che, I tried the GVP version last week and loved it so much that when I hit the US again, I am buying at least 4 more as backup:grin:. I am going to be stetching this relaxer at least another 6 months so I really need it. If the generic version is this good and cheaper, I'll stick with it for as long as I can:yep:.

Uh WAY too much!

1.Cheapy Andis flat iron to tide me over until I buy my Sedu.
2.Mane-N-Tail moisterizing hair strenthener spray
3.Loreal color vive conditining and UV protecting spray
4.Loreal ever pure sulfate free shampoo
5.NTM daily deep conditioner
6.HE LTR leave in
7.ORS oilve oil conditioner
8.Organic EV coconut oil
9.HE LTR conditioner
10.Hairdini

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mane-N-Tail conditioning spray. I spray it on before bed and before work in the morning. It comes in a small enough bottle to fit in my purse but I wish it came in a big bottle too. I need to go back to the BSS and load up on some more!

20% off entire purchase today at ULTA!

First Tuesday of every month is college discount day at Ulta. Just show your college ID at checkout and receive 20% off your purchase. This includes everything, even salon visits!

I bought the CON green label in CVS (I've never tried it before, but I've read the raves)...there were two bottles & I found this so weird because it's discontinued...maybe I should have bought both bottles :rolleyes:

Shescentit: Banana Burlee (Lavendar Vanilla), Fortifying mask, Super Soft Honey Conditioning rinse...I was heated that the Jojoba Hemp Poo was sold out:wallbash:

Thinking about buying some Henna but I need to read up on it some more.

Found two old label bottles of Aphogee Reconstructor during random travels..*snatched up with quickness*

Afrikan Republic Raw Ghanaian Shea Butter
Nasabb Black Soap
Blended Beauty Curly Frizz Pudding
Blended Beauty Lotion
Blended Beauty SilkShake
Blended Cutie Butter Me Up!
Blended Cutie Soft Curls & Swirls
Blended Cutie Tug Me Not Conditioner

Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo
Mizani Reconstructing Gelee
Essential Balms Shea Hair & Scalp balm
Natural Oasis hair balm
HH Hello Hydration
Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner

Havent been in here in a while:

MillCreek Jojoba Conditioner
Dr. Bronners Almond Liquid Castile Soap
Aloe Vera Gel

:giggle:Oh dear, I’ve brought more stuff :sekret:.... In fairness, these are the last few things on my list before my PJism day’s are over, no more new products for me (as I’ve found my staples) only refills (I’m so happy) :yay:
Here are my new addition's;
- Super Detangle Rake (Bone comb) from Hairsense
- Denham D41
- Tigi Bed Head Foxy Ouchless Styling Brush
- Tigi Bed Head Spoil Me Ouchless Vent Brush
- Wide Spaced Detangler (Bone comb) from Hairsense

Last edited:
Short looks sassafrazz, on sale at walgreens. I could not find my s-curl so i bought this and to my surprise it has the exact same ingredients as s-curl.

SHE SCENT IT

gillian butter (sugar cookie)
green grape leave it
banana brulee deep conditioner

She makes so great items

What didn't I buy....:
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
KC pomade
Miss Jessie's (Cleansing) Creme de la Curl
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding