Aubrey Organics...reviews?

ynichole223

It sort of reminds me of Cream of Nature with the moisturization that it puts into my hair. I just started using the Honeysuckle Rose for dry/brittle hair. I love it. :yawn: Anyone else use/have used it or any other AO products?

Hi Ynicole and Welcome!!!! There are a plethora of threads on Aubrey Organics...specifically the Honeysuckle Rose and the Glycogen Protein (can't remember the last word...duh!)

Anywho...I recommend you do a search for AO HSR,AO GPB, or just Aubrey Organics...

BTW...I use it as a conditioner on dry hair (AO GPB and AO HSR)

We all do.

LOL I apologize for asking questions that most of you will say "yes" to. I'm still learning this forum, and the search option has become my friend as of about 45 minutes ago.

It's hard to really bring up a topic that hasn't already been talked about.

:ohwell:

Aubrey Organics is definitely an LHCF staple. Many of the ladies use it with rave reviews Their honeysuckle rose conditioner is wonderful. The smell is just :lick:

Many people say the white camelia (conditioner fro unruly hair I think) gave them more moisture and slip. I own both of these and they are both almost empty. However, I'm thinking salon deep conditioners give me better results generally. I'm still figuring these things out. But yes, there are a plethora of threads on this line. You should check them out, you'll have a lot of reading material. So many ladies use these so many different ways. Many also use these conditioners as a leave in and moisturizer sometimes mixed with water. The main consensus on this board is love the conditioners, hate the shampoos. :yep:

Island Naturals is another one that gets rave reviews that I must try!

Don't worry about repeating threads. Almost every topic is repeated right? But there are lots of gems in older threads, that's all.
welcome to the board!

aubrey organics hsr and gpb are staples. i also love the white camelia because of the slip. i prefer the smell of the hsr, its heavenly. my boyfriend loves the way it smells.

I used the Honeysuckle Rose and I don't like it. It made my hair feel funny. My hair was soft w/ a dry feel to it, if that makes any sense. It has no slip and the smell is nauseating to me.

Back