Aubrey Organics lovers

[USER=44861 said:
**SaSSy**[/USER];15933835]I use to like the HSR, but now my fav is the Rosa Mosqueta

Is the Rosa Mosqueta the same consistency as HSR or is it thicker or thinner? tia

Is the Rosa Mosqueta the same consistency as HSR or is it thicker or thinner? tia

The Rosa Mosqueta is just as thick as the HSR, but Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehips) is the real magic, it provides protect from the elements and leaves a nice shine. It's a little more pricy compare to the other Aubrey conditioners.

I've never gotten the RM because of the price for such a small bottle. I'm pretty heavy handed with conditioners and I don't want to spend that much money just to get one use out of it.

The HSR doesn't spread on easily, so I usually dilute it with something to thin it out if im using it to DC. I'm thinking I'd have to do the same thing with the RM.

FoxxyLocs said:
I've never gotten the RM because of the price for such a small bottle. I'm pretty heavy handed with conditioners and I don't want to spend that much money just to get one use out of it.

The HSR doesn't spread on easily, so I usually dilute it with something to thin it out if im using it to DC. I'm thinking I'd have to do the same thing with the RM.

RM spreads easier to me its much more creamier than the hsr

About the same consistancy but its very rich almost creamy and moisturizing

The Rosa Mosqueta is just as thick as the HSR, but Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehips) is the real magic, it provides protect from the elements and leaves a nice shine. It's a little more pricy compare to the other Aubrey conditioners.

Thanks ladies. Good to know. I couldn't do anything with the HSR. It's too thick and just sits on my hair. I wouldn't want to spend all of that money on the Rosaq Mosqueta and it work the same as the HSR. I was hoping it was a thinner consistency like the White Camellia or the Blue Chamomile.

Love GPB, HSR, and WC. I mix HSR with a little hemp seed oil, adds slip and makes it over the top good. I've been using AO conditioners for AT LEAST four years as my DC, they never fail.
ooh i will try that!!!...i have some hemp seed oil i haven't even opened yet!!:yep:
Great, Now i wanna go get the mosqueta!...but im gonna use some self control and finish my other 6 conditioners first :look:.... BTW your siggy is :lachen::lachen:!!!

I absolutelt LOVE AO GPB because it's already protein-moisture balanced, it makes my hair feel so soft, and it is a stand-alone conditioner (no tweaking necessary).

I love the Honeysuckle Rose since it's a light protein. It moisturizes my hair so well. I use it to detangle my hair and let it set on dry hair then rinse it out as a co wash/dc and my hair is left so soft, and smooth. Works way better than those 20 dollar dc treatments.
I like the GPB for a monthly protein treatment to keep my hair strong and with less tangles.

All Aubrey conditioners have some amount of protein. According to 3 of their reps. I think hsr has the smallest amount.

my favs
swimmers
diluted hsr
diluted GBP
jojoba and aloe
island natural

in that order due to moisture and consistency

GPB than HSR, I dilute it with Trader joes nourish spa mostly because I like to stretch my $$$ and I go throw those bottles in 6 weeks with out tweaking. No tweaking is needed tho.

**SaSSy** said:

But I thought HSR has Rose Mosqueta oil in it also?

White Camilla is the best!!! Trust me I've tried a lot. I also like GBP for my protein conditioner.

I'm new to Aubrey Organics - just tried the shampoo - meant to purchase the conditioner. Love the shampoo. Will have to try some of the conditioners you ladies are using!!

I did the SAME THING and couldn't return it because the seal was broken (I didn't even remember opening it :ohwell:). I'm glad to hear the poo was good. I had just read a thread that said their poo wasnt good at all. I'll eventually use it.

I really want to buy the Rosa Mosqueta now.

Last edited:
I just read the instructions on how to use AO products on Amazon. Its says to apply to dry hair and then shampoo. How are you all ladies using AO products?

I have always used them on wet hair and DC with heat. When I tried AOHSR as Dc without heat ..:nono: Should I try to DC on dry hair? what do you ladies think?

In comparison to the HSR, which I only liked for the smell, to me the Rosa mosqueta, WC and GPB were pretty impressive and more smoothing and penetrating, and without buildup. I also had to use less of them.

HSR and GPB. Those are the ONLY conditioners I have ever re-purchased! I may venture out and try WC one day.

I just read the instructions on how to use AO products on Amazon. Its says to apply to dry hair and then shampoo. How are you all ladies using AO products?

I have always used them on wet hair and DC with heat. When I tried AOHSR as Dc without heat ..:nono: Should I try to DC on dry hair? what do you ladies think?

It did nothing for me when I used it on dry hair. If you want to use it as a prepoo, you may want to dampen your hair. I have heard of ladies having success using it as a prepoo on damp hair.

I DC on dry or wet hair. I get good results either way. I find it easier to detangle when I DC on dry hair, so I do that most often now.

NappyNelle Oh, I thought it was a photoshoped picture of her aged to like 60 years old or something. forget anything I said :spinning:

CurlsBazillion :lol: The makeup artists aged her for her role in Sparkle. *awww, I miss you, Whitney :( *

ooh i will try that!!!...i have some hemp seed oil i haven't even opened yet!!:yep:

LightEyedMami WHAT?! HEMPSEED OIL IS AMAZING!! I hope you've opened it since this post. :lol:

But I thought HSR has Rose Mosqueta oil in it also?

Anakinsmomma It does, but not as much as the Rosa Mosqueta conditioner. HSR is cut with Honeysuckle Oil; similar conditioning properties, but not as expensive.

mamaore said:

I sometimes use it on dry hair. My hair loves it like that!!

What is the best AO shampoo? I just bought the White Camellia shampoo and I was not impressed. Again, I love love love love love the WC conditioner. Do I need to add something to the shampoo? I am trying to use all natural products, but in the end I had to grab the KeraKera shampoo. I did not expect it to lather, but my hair just didnt feel right.

I apply to dry or damp hair and I do not shampoo afterwards. I rinse it out as a deep conditioning co-wash.

Back