Aubrey Organics Hair Mask

northernbelle

I was on the Aubrey Organics website last evening, and noted that the company manufactures a Hair Mask for dry hair.

Has anyone on the Forum used it? If so, how is it?

Please send your feedback.

Thank you in advance!

northernbelle

I havent, but I know Jade21 made mention of it, and it worked well for her. Actually I want to try it now mainly because of her recommendation. Do a search and see if u come up w/anything, im pretty sure the function is working now.
HTH

Northernbelle,

The Blue Green Algae Hair Mask is an excellent product. I've used it many times and would highly recommend it to you. It packs a punch of vegetal protein and will keep your hair extremely strong. Its only drawback is the price. It is expensive.

Suggestions: if your hair is thick, use the application only on your scalp area. It packs a tremendous punch with volume which stays in your hair for days. Also, if you decide to use all over your head, do not leave the product on for longer than about 20 minutes. Otherwise, your hair can get a bit hard. Alternative would be to be sure to follow with a moisturizing conditioner. Otherwise, do a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment which you do overnight which absorbs, then apply the product the next morning.

It smells like pond scum with some essentials thrown in, but it is truly excellent for your hair and scalp.

What you should also might notice: about 2-4 weeks later, you could see a surge of growth. I always do:)

Cheaper alternatives: Aubrey's Blue Green Algae conditioner. You can get a lot more of this with similar results. Just please do not use as your regular conditioner....hard, hard hair. Jason Naturals Tall Grass conditioner...Huge amount, cheap price, especially at Vitacost.com.....I've used both of these with excellent results, too.

~Jade~

Wow! Thank you, Jade, for the information and the usage tips.

I recently tried the Aubrey Organic GPB, and it performed very nicely on my hair.

Thank you, again!

northernbelle

Back