AUBREY OR JASON POO ADVISE PLEASE THANKS

Jadore_tay

I am on a search for a good poo and con, my friend told me to choose between aubrey organics and jason she told me she got great results with both. Have anyone tried any of these? what were the results?

Since I have damage,
I am looking at the Jason Shampoo Color Treat/Damage Cntrl and JAY Desert Herb Shampoo

TIA

I have never tried either of those brands shampoos but...in reading different things on the forum everyone always says the hate the aubrey's shampoos (it leaves their hair dry, tangled, knotted, etc) but they absolutely love their conditioners.

Yea the aubrey poos arent moisturizing at all....as for jason...i only had one...hated the scent...and never used it

I used aubrey GPB for months and I didn't get any dryness or stripped feeling like most report with AO shampoos.

I really liked it actually.

I also used their green tea shampoo for clarifying.

I haven't tried any other of those shampoos.

Are you near a trader joes? I heard really good things about their shampoos and conditioners.

Neither if you are looking for a matching set of sulfate free shampoo and conditioner that is more on the natural side.....Try Giovanni instead. Either the smooth as silk or the 50/50

I preferred Aubrey to Jason. Nothing really bad, I just though the Jason was just O.K. but the Aubrey worked a little better on my hair, 4b relaxed

I have never used AO shampoos. However, I have used JASON and I absolutely hated it - both the shampoo and the conditioner. The shampoo was way too stripping, and I used three of their different "flavors," so to speak. The conditioners left a build up that I hadn't experienced since using Creme of Nature over 6 years ago. :nono:

If I can suggest another line, it would be Nature's Gate. I haven't used the shampoos, but the conditioners are awesome, especially for co-washing. I agree with Neith that if you live near a Trader Joe's, the shampoo and conditioner (Nourish line) cannot be beat.

Aubrey Organics shampoo (honeysuckle rose) is the worst, I hate that shampoo with a passion so don't even waste money on that (I'm using up my bottle, and will not buy it again). I LOOOOOOOOOOOve their conditioners though, my favorite is the honeysuckle rose, it's perfect for stretching out relaxers, I can run a comb through 9 plus weeks of NG!

Aubrey Organics shampoo (honeysuckle rose) is the worst, I hate that shampoo with a passion so don't even waste money on that (I'm using up my bottle, and will not buy it again). I LOOOOOOOOOOOve their conditioners though, my favorite is the honeysuckle rose, it's perfect for stretching out relaxers, I can run a comb through 9 plus weeks of NG!

Try using it as a body wash, that's what I do with my unwanted shampoos :)

Back