Attention MSM users

offthechainliz

can you please state the
1. brand name of msm you are using,
2. the amount of mg's you take per day
3. how long you've been using it
4. what your results have been so far and if you plan to continue to use it.

thanks!

Rose.gif

I use Trimedica Brand powder form.

I take 4000 mg a day.

I have been using it for a month.

I plan on continued use because the results equal softer new growth.

- Trimedica Brand Capsule Form (1000mg/capsule)
- 4000 mg/day
- I have been taking MSM for almost 3 months, but just started taking this brand 2 weeks ago (previously taking Puritan Pride MSM capsules).
- My new growth hasn't necessarily been looser, but it has been shinier and smoother. When I run my fingers down a shed hair, I can feel the difference between the growth since I've been taking vitamins and the pre-vitamin growth.
smile.gif
Also, my skin is looking better than ever (clear, vibrant) and my nails are growing like crazzzzzy.

This stuff is the bomb.

1. brand name of msm you are using
NOW brand
1000 mg/day
about 2.5 months

So far, pretty, shiny and soft new growth. I will definitely continue using MSM.

1. brand name of msm you are using -- I just switched from the Puritan's Pride formula to GNC formula
2. the amount of mg's you take per day -- 1000mgs
3. how long you've been using it -- MSM completely since October, 2003
4. what your results have been so far and if you plan to continue to use it. -- I believe it's made my hair stronger, shinier, and softer.

1. Spring Valley
2. 1000 mg three times a day
3. since November 8th, 2003 (almost a complete month)
4. My results has been more growth hair and nails but I'm still not sold on the softer new growth yet.

1. brand name of msm you are using
Trimedica Powder
8000 mgs per day (4000 in morning/4000 in evening)
since September (but just increased dosage a month(?) ago.
much softer newgrowth , hard/fast growing nails. Will continue to use.

msm by gnc
3000 mg.1500 a.m 1500 p.m.
for quite some time now..months...cant remember how long exactly...
i think i get less shedding, plus overall help with my joints and muscles softer new growth as well!!...i love the stuff

I take VitaminWorld MSM
I take 3000mg (two tablets) a day
I've been using it for about 4 years
Soft hair that feels good at the roots. I plan to continue to use it as long as I can.

i use Wildoats MSM (1000mg)
I take 2-3 per day
I have been using it for about 6 months
It made my new growth very manageable and helped with growth.

for those who take msm and multivitamins, do you take it at the same time of day? or like multivit in the morning and msm later in the day?

MRM (Metabolic Response Modifiers) MSM Crystals

2,000-3,000 mgs

3 months

My nails are growing longer, my eyebrows have to be plucked every other day, my shedding has slowed down tremendously and my skin is glowing. I have not noticed softer newgrowth like everyone else though.
confused.gif
I will continue to use it because it is benefitting more than just my hair.

This may sound strange, but I noticed a strand of gray hair right in my edges. As I was about to pluck it, I noticed it was only gray at the tip, as if the new growth had grown in black
look.gif
I started taking MSM early November 2003 and I take Puritan's Pride 1000 mg daily.

[ QUOTE ]
lvmyhur said:
This may sound strange, but I noticed a strand of gray hair right in my edges. As I was about to pluck it, I noticed it was only gray at the tip, as if the new growth had grown in black
look.gif
I started taking MSM early November 2003 and I take Puritan's Pride 1000 mg daily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same experience here!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif
I started MSM a while ago but didn't take it on a regular basis. I've been taking it now consistently for about three months.

[ QUOTE ]
nebula24 said:
[ QUOTE ]
lvmyhur said:
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same experience here!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif
I started MSM a while ago but didn't take it on a regular basis. I've been taking it now consistently for about three months.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to make sure I pay attention to that...I am grey at my temples...so you best believe I am watching to see if that changes
shocked.gif

I initially started taking it for pain in my left knee...subconsiously, to see if my hair would grow faster...the knee pain is GONE! My hair is soft like a babies...and even though I am only 6 days shy of being 1 month natural...YOU CANNOT TELL ME MY HAIR DID NOT GROW AN INCH! My rosemary spritz may have something to do with it too...but whatever it is...I am going to keep on taking the MSM...I got mine from Wallgreens.

Vitamin Shoppe Pure powder 1000
2000 mgms per day for now.
a few days but I had been using GNC and Vit. Shop caps for the past 4 months
softer new growth that shines, my hairline filled in more and my hair feels stronger overall, also my energy level is higher.

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Pookeylou, what brand do you take? Is it the actual walgreens brand? And how much? TIA!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It is Walgreens Finest (orange and white bottle) MSM, 500 mgs per capsule...gauranteed potency.

I wish I could remember how much it was...but I am sure it was no more than $10.00 per bottle. You get 120 capsules.

I use super strength solaray pure msm capsule, 1000mg a day= 1 pill,my new growth is definitely softer. I take a combination of vitamins which makes my hair grow so I know it's just not solely the MSM but I know that it helps you retain your length and that is fine with me! happy growing ladies

1. brand name of msm you are using? GNC MSM
2. the amount of mg's you take per day? 2000 mg
3. how long you've been using it? Since October
4. what your results have been so far and if you plan to continue to use it.My new growth is coming out straight.
clap.gif

My hair and nails are growing, less headaches.

Back