Attention Colourshines Lovers

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
Hey All :wave:

I was at the salon this weekend and my stylist told me that Sebastian is re-releasing their colourshines cellophanes this month. I think it may have different packaging but it's basically the same old stuff. He went to a hair show and saw their demo & was telling me about it.

Just thought I'd let you know...

Last edited:
I haven't tried any Dominican brands so I'm not sure. I just know that there are alot of Colourshines fans on here and many of them were sad that it was being discontinued. I'm not sure if a true alternative to Colourshines has been found by anyone yet. I personally use the clear one.

OMG Thanks so much I was looking for a rinse to rinse my hair this weekend and couldnt find it. I love their rinses because they last so long... Thanks! I cant wait til they start selling it again...

I guess it's good news for some, but after Sebastian was discontinued I began using Matrix Prizms Plus and I like it much better. I don't plan on making the switch back.

It's funny that you mention this...I was in a BSS on Saturday that had some old bottles of Sebastian Colourshines...I was like "how old is this stuff?"...

Where can I find Matrix Prizms Plus?

Thanks!!! I just used the last drop I had of my Colourshines stockpile, even though I've seen a BSS that still has some on the shelves :look:.

thanks for the info, i am dying to try colourshines in black orchid....and i had no idea matrix had their own rinses.......off to search right now :)

That's good to know. I finally bought a bottle of Colorshowers, but I accidentally left it in my carry-on luggage for the plane and they made me toss it :wallbash:. I hope I can get Colourshines soon!

Back