ATTENTION AYESHIA

Magus484

How did you get your hair like it is in your avatar. It's so pretty. What's your hair type?

P.S. Hope I didn't scare you...:)

Omg Im sorry I didnt notice this thread Rondie :lol: Thank you ladies :kiss:

What you see in my siggy is a typical shake n go ....I co washed with Elucence MB conditioner, squeezed the excess water out of my hair, applied Kinky-Curly Custard, shook my hair, and let air dry <---- that takes darn near the whole day though if I dont use my soft bonnet dryer :(. My roots take about 1.5 days before its completely dry.

My siggy pic is Day 3...when I use the Kinky Curly I can go up to 5 days with out washing, I have never been able to go that long. Its a keeper :yep:

yOU ARE MY hAIR idol. i DON'T USUALLY LOOK AT PEOPLE'S ALBUMS TOO MUCH, ESP NOT THE whole THING. bUT IN THIS CASE i DID. thanks so m<uch. FOR SHARING. tHIS REALLY IS MY GOAL. oNE DAY....A GIRL CAN DREAM CAN'T SHE :ohwell: :)

Last edited:
jaibee said:
How do you keep it at night, and what do you do to it in the morning in between washings?
I position my hair upwards and tie the scarf loosely around it. I think they call it the pineapple. but usually the scarf comes off by the time I wake up :lol: I just discovered that if I put my hair in a loose pony at night it stretches the roots out alot and my shrinkage is reduced. But I usually dont do that until the third day or so. In the the mornings I fluff up my hair with my hands. Sometimes I apply some oil or a leave in spray like dove or motions. However, most of the time I don't add anything until the next wash day.

dlewis said:
Thanks.........:D

I love that trailor....I always said if I cant get one of those I at least want a gladiator van :lol:

You ladies are too kind...thanks! :blush: If it wasnt for this forum my hair would be looking a HAM so Im grateful for every darn curl and knot on my ends :lol: Oh and Peach I will not sleep unitl I get to where you are at :lol:

What hair type do you have by the way? And does the kinky-curly pudding make your hair hard or soft?

You look gorgeous in those photos.

rondie54 said:
What hair type do you have by the way? And does the kinky-curly pudding make your hair hard or soft?

You look gorgeous in those photos.
thank you :kiss: I think Im mostly 3c some 4a....as for the custard...the hair feels hard when its first applied...kinda like when you go outside with wet hair if its too cold and your hair freezes. but it eventually dries with a soft hold. not too crispy like gel. It only dries hard if you use too much.

Ayeshia said:
thank you :kiss: I think Im mostly 3c some 4a....as for the custard...the hair feels hard when its first applied...kinda like when you go outside with wet hair if its too cold and your hair freezes. but it eventually dries with a soft hold. not too crispy like gel. It only dries hard if you use too much.

I STILL haven't been able to figure out that stuff (I'm guessing it probably just doesn't work on my hair), but I'm glad it works for you! It looks great! The plus is getting up to 5 days of wear! I wish!

Back