Attention ALL Aveda lovers . . .

deeplyrooted

i KNOW you have to have some fav aveda products if you're a die-hard lover of the product line like i am
love.gif
, i know you have a few staples that you just adore. for me, it's the:

aveda sap moss shampoo
aveda cherry almond bark reconstructing conditioner (definitely one to write/call
phone.gif
home about, LOVE IT ! ! ! )

what about you???
confused.gif

for those that don't use the line, outside of price, why don't you???

i've heard of keracare, apoghee, etc., but i've kinda gotten set in my ways about my hair products now.
wink.gif

holla back . . .

Don't get me started on Aveda. I love their stuff. Here are my Aveda staples:

1. Elixir
2. Anti-Humectant hair oil
3. Brilliant Hair emollient
4. Aveda Sap Moss Pre-Shampoo treatment

Kedra

awww . . . i've been wanting to try the aveda sap moss pre-shampoo treatment, but funds have been low.
cry3.gif
i bet it works beautifully with the sap moss shampoo.
wallbash.gif

i know that brillant line must be banging too.
smile.gif
don't leave me alone in a mall with an aveda shoppe ! ! ! LOL
laugh.gif

Hey Ladies, can you suggestion any Aveda products which would work with my relaxed hair? I want to try their products in between salon visits.

Where can I get Aveda products?

I have been interested in Aveda but don't know where to get it. What stores carry Aveda? Can you get it on line?

Where can I get Aveda products?

I have been interested in Aveda but don't know where to get it. What stores carry Aveda? Can you get it on line?

Re: Where can I get Aveda products?

@latia: i would suggest the sap moss products from aveda for relaxed and natural hair.
smile.gif
VERY moisturizing. there's the pre-treatment, shampoo, conditioner, they have spritzes and the whole shabang from the line. i suggest the shampoo for naturals, relaxed, and texturized folx.

@brownsugar: you can look up an aveda spot near you at http://www.aveda.com/
user.gif

For my relaxed hair so far, I've been loving:

Aveda Brilliant Anti-Humectant Pomade
Aveda Brilliant Spray Shine

I think all of these have essential oils and the pomade has castor oil too. I'm not sure what else in this line will work on my relaxed hair. I have the Aveda catalog and I'm thinking about the Brilliant Hair Styling Creme. I know I won't try the relaxer, due to Hairlove's experience.

I definitely recommend the Sap Moss Pre-Shampoo treatment. I've been using it for about 6 months now, and it is GREAT!
clap.gif

Latia, I love the Aveda Curresence conditioning treatment.I haven't tried the Sap Moss stuff yet, but I will definitely give it a try. My local CVS has just started carrying Aveda products. You might want to check yours to see if they also carry it.

Back