atlien11 I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!

Nanyanika

I saw your fotki hair pics, you have very pretty hair its soo thick and long. Could you tell me you regimen, hair products you use and techniques? please, If you don't mind. thanks in advance

I agree, she has beautiful hair. Plus, she rocks the heck outta some lacefronts and falls. And she's so darn photogenic! Go on with your bad self, atlien!:D

Definitely, she and her hair are both so beautiful! I love her hair color too, and the fact that her fotki has so many pictures! Looking forward to watching more of your progress, atlien! :o

I like looking at her photos as well. She is very photogenic. I wish I was. My photos NEVER turn out right.

But she sure can wear the heck out of some hair. One of my inspirations along with Sylver!

Go on ladies!!

YES!!! She has a beautiful head of hair....and her wigs and falls all look sooo real. Not to mention the fact that she is very photogenic and she also seems to be such a sweet person.....

I agree, she's very beautiful and her hair is so thick and healthy, I love the falls she wears on her fotki albums

Oh I don't think I have ever seen her hair, have to find her profile and check out her fotki. Hopefully she will post soon:)

tsmith said:
You can do a search using her name and find her fotki that way, I would post her link her but I don't know if she would mind.:)

ETA: Here is her link, she doesn't have it locked so I don't think she'll mind http://public.fotki.com/gtGirl/my-hair/ and yes her hair is beautiful and long.

thanks tsmith:)

oh okay now that I have just looked at her picts.. she does have very beautiful hair...and also very photogenic like someone else mentioned.

Oh yeah, her and her hair is lovely. I don't know why I never saw her real hair, because I thought her siggy said lacefront. Yep, atlien your hair is beautiful:eek:

What's funny is she probably doesn't have an idea that there is a whole thread dedicated to her !!:lol:

atlien11....what great picts.:)

preciousjewel76 said:
I agree, she has beautiful hair. Plus, she rocks the heck outta some lacefronts and falls. And she's so darn photogenic! Go on with your bad self, atlien!:D

Yes she is beautiful and so is her hair. I really was going to ask her how she puts on her lacefront, it looks so real.

Back