Atlanta Natural Hair Show 2016

I got the Camille Rose and the Mielle and alikay Naturals. The CM line was crazy. I'm glad I was able to get the new leave in products. I always get the SM with coupons so I didn't go there. I didn't like the SS Carson deal because they wanted to sell by bundle. I missed TGIN and Karen's Body Beautiful. Maybe they will have a Mother's Day sale. I always get there when they open also.

Girl, that line was crazy! Things were so unorganized. I could have gotten my products and walked right out without paying because they had people everywhere and the flow of traffic made NO sense. I hope that she improves that for next year. I almost picked up the new leave-in products. Once you try them, please post your thoughts. I didn't even see TGIN or KBB. I wish I had because I would have picked up some things from TGIN.

I got the Camille Rose and the Mielle and alikay Naturals. The CM line was crazy. I'm glad I was able to get the new leave in products. I always get the SM with coupons so I didn't go there. I didn't like the SS Carson deal because they wanted to sell by bundle. I missed TGIN and Karen's Body Beautiful. Maybe they will have a Mother's Day sale. I always get there when they open also.

KBB was not there this year nor was TGIN. KBB is usually there every year.
I did go back and pick up two of the High Porosity cowashes because the High Po line is usually not a part of any sale at Target.

Please let me know how the Camille Rose products work out. My friend said that she thought the Target line was not the same as what you get from the shows or what you purchase from her website...

Did any of you do the scalp analysis with Nouritress? Or meet eclark6? She was supposed to be at The Mane Choice booth.

I did. I saw her on Sunday when I went back. Very nice lady with very dense, gorgeous hair. She is also very pretty. I like that she actually USES the product line and can speak on their effectiveness. There are a lot of youtubers who push a line and don't even use the products.

I actually didn't really like the flat iron. The comb that's on it wasn't what I expected. I got some of the growth oil though

Thanks for answering!. I've been struggling because I would love to go so we are plotting a trip for next year but realistically The Mane Choice was the only vendor I really wanted. Seeing that the discount was roughly the same as what you can get with an online purchase, I don't know man....

Thanks for answering!. I've been struggling because I would love to go so we are plotting a trip for next year but realistically The Mane Choice was the only vendor I really wanted. Seeing that the discount was roughly the same as what you can get with an online purchase, I don't know man....

same thing I said...might as well wait until the Mother's Day sale. But since I was already there and could eliminate the cost of shipping I just bought the oil.

I
If you are in NJ, hit the NY show.

Back