Atlanta ladies...I need your help.

Mandy4610

A friend of mine is gonna be in the ATL for a few days.

I am thinking of asking her to pick up a few products that I can't find here in Edmonton. Are there any stores you are aware of that I can send her too? Please give the names and addresses if you know of anything.
I am looking especially for Qhemet, shescentit, hairveda, kinky curly and things like that.

TIA

Sage naturaceuticals carries a lot of those lines. It's not too far from downtown atl but I don remember the exact address.

I agree Sage Naturalceuticals, this is the address, she is very nice, she also has a face book page and website so u can check and see what she has

Sage Naturalceuticals
238 Walker Street #8
Fair & Walker Lofts
Atlanta, GA 30313

I second Sage Natraceuticals but for the more commercial lines (i.e. SheaMoisture, KCCC, etc.) she could go to Whole Foods, Target or most drug stores. If she's going to be anywhere near Little Five Points, there is a food co-op & they have a pretty good selection of natural products as well.

Thank you so much everyone. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that she can make it to some of the places mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

There is a place in Northlake Mall that sells a lot of black products (e.g. Hydrathermal naturals, Qhemet, etc.). HTH

Northlake Mall
4800 Briarcliff Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA

There is a place in Northlake Mall that sells a lot of black products (e.g. Hydrathermal naturals, Qhemet, etc.). HTH

Northlake Mall
4800 Briarcliff Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA

Yep I shop here. The store is called Healthy Hair Dimensions.

There is one in Northlake Mall and also one in Stonecrest Mall.

Northlake Mall:
4800 Briarcliff Rd NE., Ste. 2032
Inside Northlake Mall
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Atlanta, GA 30345[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Phone: (770) 270-6434[/FONT]

Stonecrest:
2929 Turner Hill Road
Stonecrest Mall Kiosk - Next to JcPenney
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lithonia, GA 30038[/FONT]
Phone: (678) 526-7006

I didn't know hairveda was sold in stores or shescentit.

This place sells Hairveda but not 100% sure about shescentit

HTH

Return to Eden on Cheshire Bridge Road sells Qhemet Biologics products (it's in the Publix shopping center, right off the exit at I-85).

sj73 said:
Return to Eden on Cheshire Bridge Road sells Qhemet Biologics products (it's in the Publix shopping center, right off the exit at I-85).

I dont think Return to Eden sells Qhemet anymore. I believe she is currently exclusive with Sage Naturalceuticals at this time and will be opening vending to Healthy Hair Dimensions (Turner Hill location) in the late of Summer.

OP I do recommend both of these stores for your natural hair shopping needs.

Back