ATL ladies...been to Greenbriar lately?

ShiShiPooPoo

I went up there yesterday and just opened a HUGE beauty supply right there near the main entrance. I mean that mug stanky is HUGE. It's nice too. Went inside...guess what? Every freakin' hair product known to man. Silicon Mix, other Dominican products, everything...everything. I wasn't gonna tell ya'll cuz you know how ya'll are...:lachen:

Anyone been in there yet?

Dagnamit! Why did I look in this thread!?! I will be going home to Duluth this summer and now I'm just gonna have to take a peek in there while I'm out.

Really.... I will have to make a trip. Last time I was there was last summer and the large beauty supply store across from the herbal kiosk was closed.

I will definitely have to check this out...oh wait...I just said how I wasn't going to buy anymore hair products :lachen:. Well I guess I can still browse around, maybe I'll find a new scarf or something...lol!

Yeah.. They opened a HUGGE nice one on Cascade Rd too, near Publix around the same time.. I go to that one instead. I don't like going to Greenbriar that often.

Whoa! They're gonna give Beauty Master (across the street) a run for its money!

If I'm over that way anytime soon, I'll have to stop through!

Yeah.. They opened a HUGGE nice one on Cascade Rd too, near Publix around the same time.. I go to that one instead. I don't like going to Greenbriar that often.

Huh???? That's even closer...I'm not found of Greenbriar either...a little too shall we say street oriented. I might sneak up there tomorrow.

hmm havent been to Greenbriar in yrs... the Flea Market yes (hubbys a cd hog), the mall, no? Might have to take a ride .. thanks for the info! Sounds like it'd DEF be worth checking out :yep:

I haven't been to Greenbriar in three or four years, but this sound rather enticing, so I will have to go by for a look-see....

I have seen the store but I haven't been inside. I may have to check it out as well. Its where curcuit city used to be which is a huge space.

It's been a minute since I've been to Greenbrier. May have to check the one out on Cascade--is it in the same shopping center as Publix or the new strip mall across the street?

Darn.:lachen:

It might be worth it to get some SM. It would be a long drive too.

So SM works great on your natural hair? It gave me really good slip when I was texlaxed. Haven't tried it as a natural. Haven't thought to since I've abandoned some products because they didn't work so well on my natural hair. May have to give the SM a try, there's some under the sink somewhere in this house. lol

Back