As Promised...How I Dust My Ends

Very informative video! Your instructions are easy to follow and your healthy, beautiful hair is proof that it works. Thanks!

Thanks Traycee! I just watched it before you posted it
I really like your method of doing search and destroy

I remember this method :yep:. I think DSD had pictures when she described it but it was nice to see this same method done in a video.

I tell ya the ladies on LHCF are so creative! :yep:

I remember this method :yep:. I think DSD had pictures when she described it but it was nice to see this same method done in a video.

I tell ya the ladies on LHCF are so creative! :yep:

I learned all 3 methods from a white guy I went to school with....Definitely not new...Who is DSD ???

Oh Dontspeakdefeat..Yes he had MBL hair back then ...Typical blond surfer type...hahahahaha...I wonder where he is now

:lachen: That's funny. A surfer type dude that is serious about his hair. Well he knew what he was talking about because it works! :lachen:

Thanks Traycee, I will definitely try this. It doesn't seem too difficult.

Last edited:
Thanks Tracee. Already a member of KISS, but I had not seen this. I am going to try that smooth w/thumb and cut method. I definitely need to do that.

Thanks, this is my favorite way of trimming-- search and destroy dusting. It is the only sensible way to trim for those who want to maintain the maximum length.

:wave: Hi Traycee, I hope you don't mean me asking, are you able to give yourself trims (not dusting) (if so, please could you kindly provide details)? Or do you need to go to a salon for this? Currently, I’m getting my trims thorough a salon but I would most welcome any alternative you may have to offer. Thanks very much :)

Last edited:
Traycee, I too saw this before you posted it here. :yep: I am always viewing your vids and is a member of K.I.S.S.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Great video! You and your hair are beautiful, and I learned a lot. I sooo don't trust hairdressers, and this video will be a huge help. I subscribed, too.

:wave: Hi Traycee, I hope you don't mean me asking, are you able to give yourself trims (not dusting) (if so, please could you kindly provide details)? Or do you need to go to a salon for this? Currently, I’m getting my trims thorough a salon but I would most welcome any alternative you may have to offer. Thanks very much :)

I do my trims also....I'm trying to keep my hair at WL and its growing fast..I will probably trim my hair and bangs next month...I promise to make a video for that also

Thanks for the link. Great video! You and your hair are beautiful, and I learned a lot. I sooo don't trust hairdressers, and this video will be a huge help. I subscribed, too.

I'm at the point where I don't trust hairdressers either...

Back