ARGHH Texlax failure!

Chameleonchick

Arggh!!! So I decided to texlax again tonight. I was 12 weeks post, now the prior texlax was on 8 1/2 months of new growth. I did it in three sections the front sections came out how I wanted but the back oh the horrid back came out too straight. Like almost totally straight. So I was so sure if I shaved off five minutes of processing time for the back section the new growth I had would turn out like the rest of my hair. WRONG!!!! Again its too straight. What the heck?? Has this happened to anyone else?? I mean I thought that if I added more oil and chi Silk infusion and SAA to the relaxer and my hair I was so sure that it would have turned out like every else... Well if this has happened to you what did you do???

DO AN APHOGEE (TWO STEP) TREATMENT IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND YOU CAN PUT A GOOD BIT OF TEXTURE BACK IN YOUR HAIR!!

You must do it IMMEDIATELY!

That's the only thing I can think of that can take you back to "texlaxed" not "bone straight". Wait too late and it won't work.

Be sure to DC well afterwards!

ITA agree with lamb. The aphogee 2 step will work, trust! But do it asap. Always worked for me.

Back