Are you protective stylin today?

yes i did a Wash n go this am and I just puti it up in a bear claw clip. Nowadays i hate to have my hair rubbing aginst my shoulders and back especially if I am wearing a sweater

i have my braidout clipped up with a claw clip...and probably will rock this until Fridays wash!

Yup:yep: But no one knows it but me though :sekret: I am wearing my hair braided up with a half wig over top :drunk::spinning: WL here I come!

I could have sworn I posted. I guess I'm falling asleep at work again :ohwell:.

I have the bottom half of my hair in almost waist length braids/extensions. The top half of my head is in a tiny bun. Yes, I know tacky but I haven't had time to finish my braids. But I have it all underwraps in a scarf where the end of it is wrapped in a bun :yep:. If ppl only knew what was going on up under hear! :rolleyes:

Sporting a bun too. When I wash out my hair tonight I will try to put my natural hair in a bun. Hope it works.

Last edited:
I'm sporting my new "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Audrey Hepburn-ish up do. I took my hair and twisted it up into a loose bun and secured it with an octopus clip. The front is parted with a side diagonal part and a little poofed up with a gold braided headband in the front. I look like Audrey's character Holly Golightly from the movie. I paired it with my gold and diamond dangley earrings and it looks very classy. I don't have a pic right now, but maybe I'll take one later and put it in my fotki.

Yup, Im sporting a high loose bun with side bangs. This has become my signature look for this relax cycle.

Yeppers. I have my hair up in my usual octopus clip. I only wear my hair down once a month.

Yup...and I usually don't but Here's my braid-out bun.

IMG_2804.jpg

Everyone has such pretty buns. I feel so plain with my single braid ( I had it clipped up but that was irritating my scalp for some reason).

I two-strand twisted my hair yesterday. I did about 40-50 skinny twists and set the very bottom of each twist on a piece of straw to make a curl (I'm relaxed). I'll be wearing these for the next 3-5 days.

Back