Are you protective stylin today?

Low ponytail with my ends tucked in. Strange how some ladies get tired of the bun, and I can't wait to have enough hair to even DO a bun! :ohwell:

22808bunhw4.jpg

Yup!

Here's a pic of my protective style today. I had to pin up my bangs because it was windy!:yep:

Show off!!

That's beautiful!

But, yeah I'm wearing my regular ole' braided bun:rolleyes:. It's not nearly as fancy as this one or the other ones you ladies have. Simply gorgeous!

8 large flat twists because I can't cornrow.:nono: It will be my siggie style while I transition. Pics are coming soon, I promise.:rolleyes:

Yup been rocking the bun for weeks now. Today I wore something like this
aa81_2.JPG

but with a leather butterfly

I'll be doing my usual this week. Swoop to the side with a bearclaw clip in the back. I really need to get my accessories in order. You ladies are killing it in the hair accessories game. I need to find some spots online to grab some a some new hair clips too, Walmart is just not cutting it!

OH my goodness!!! So many beautiful updos - I'm drooling over here:lick:!!! I protective style everyday - lol. No pictures to post though:look:.

I'm wearing a full head sew-in which I got done in Jan 26, 08. I'm trying to keep it in until March 22 which will be about 8 weeks.

Back