Are You Natural, Relaxed, Texturized or Transitioning?

Are You Natural, Relaxed, Texturized or Transitioning?

• Natural

Votes: 305 41.0%
  • Relaxed

Votes: 197 26.5%
  • Texturized

Votes: 56 7.5%
  • Transitioning

Votes: 186 25.0%

• Total voters
:wallbash: After the day that I had trying to do a rollerset, I might as well, continue to lightly relax my hair. My transition is about to come to a halt. So, I'll be remaining in the relaxed group.

I am currently transitioning. I am actually excited about the decision because a friend of mine had convinced me to go natural. I know that my hair will be stronger and healthier for me. I am 12 weeks post and I love how my hair is so full of body with my press and curl. It has lasted longer than when I got a relaxer and people actually asked me if I got a relaxer. Since my lifestyle is so active with exercising people ask me if I get relaxers and I am like yeah every now and then (used to be anywhere from 2-3 months). Now, I just plan on giving up relaxers all together. I like how my hair looks and feels and I do not have to worry about scheduling my next appointment or getting it wet before a relaxer. LOL!!!!:lachen:

MzTami said:
ex transitioner and now 100% natural checking in again!

I'm right behind you MzTami once again.

I can now say I went from relaxed to transitioner and now to natural and I'm here to stay!! whew!

Back