Are you natural, relaxed or texlaxed?

• Natural

Votes: 73 50.3%
  • Relaxed

Votes: 45 31.0%
  • Texlaxed

Votes: 27 18.6%

• Total voters
But the old one was all broken up - and it was from like two years ago, wasn't it? I'm curious to see what the new numbers are....esp re: those who were transitioning then...

Last edited:
Someone has already done this poll.
I was pretty sure someone had done this poll, but, as mentioned in the initial post, I would love to know, but I can not find the poll that was already done. If you have the link please post it for me...........Thanks.

I'm relaxed but I keep entertaining the thought of going natural. I'm afraid of the transitioning process and I don't want to do the big chop because I want to keep what little length I have for now.

Where are the relaxed sisters at??? I wonder if having 'Natural' first in the title will result in a skewed poll, because peoples eyes just skip right over it....

I'm relaxed but I keep entertaining the thought of going natural. I'm afraid of the transitioning process and I don't want to do the big chop because I want to keep what little length I have for now.

I am relaxed :grin:

I know how you feel wannabelong. I did the big chop Aug 07. Cut off all my hair, had a twa for two weeks and went back to relaxing. Wasn't ready to commit to the natural journey. Maybe one day I'll try again.:yep:

Relaxed.

Ok I just wanted to post one word so I had to write this because apparently there is a character minimum.

Back