Are you like me, never satisfied?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

LOL, I KNOW I'm not the only one who's never satisifed with their hair.

So, I recently texlaxed and i like it, but it really opened up my eyes to the condition of my hair (tons and tons of single strand knots) so I became unsatisfied. Plus it showed me that on the left back side of my hair I have a weird/thinner spot. That annoyed me. Well, to aid my hair I gave myself a trim of 1-2 inches. That will keep my satisfied...for now I guess.

Any one else just never satisfied?

yup :yep: you just described how I feel about my hair. And I too found tons of single strand knots when I texlaxed. What's up with that? :perplexed

Hey chica you missed a really elegant nice white event last nite! Ok now to the topic. Now I'm not satisfied and a lil hair confused. I loved my texturized afro and my old in my siggy tried and true lifetime relaxed hair w/rollersets.

yup :yep: you just described how I feel about my hair. And I too found tons of single strand knots when I texlaxed. What's up with that? :perplexed
I guess since the hair is straighter/finer know those knots really stand out???? Girl I got to cutting with no delay because I can't stand them darn knots. I still have more in some areas but I didn't want to end up going back to a pixie cut :perplexed:lachen:

Hey chica you missed a really elegant nice white event last nite! Ok now to the topic. Now I'm not satisfied and a lil hair confused. I loved my texturized afro and my old in my siggy tried and true lifetime relaxed hair w/rollersets.

Dang I wish I could have gone! My daughters dad had the GALL to bring her home at like 7 because "something came up" so I wouldn't have been able to go to the movies anyway.

I read somewhere on here that you are going to go fully straight soon. I can't wait to see the pics!

I guess since the hair is straighter/finer know those knots really stand out???? Girl I got to cutting with no delay because I can't stand them darn knots. I still have more in some areas but I didn't want to end up going back to a pixie cut

I also am never satisfied. My hair is growing out from a pixie cut, and the more it grows, the more unstisfied I become:look:. It is not giving me a reason to cut it.:lachen: I know that would be good news, but it is confusing to me:ohwell:. I wear wigs, ponytail, sew ins, braids, EVERYTHING! I am NEVER satisfied. :wallbash: The only time I feel good is when I wear my own hair, and it has some type of cut or shape. And even then , I am almost satisfied!

I have bad hair anorexia :lol:

I truly believe that my hair is thin. Most people say it's very thick, but it looks thin to me. I hate that my hair is in layers and won't grow fast. I hate shrinkage.

I am very concerned about breakage, even though LOGICALLY I know that I don't have much.

Just imagine, if all of us were completly satisfied with our hair, we wouldn't have this forum. So this would mean, that we wouldn't have our multicultural sistas and all of this wonderful support Can't have that!:nono: Let's keep not being satisfied:yep:

Last edited:
Dang I wish I could have gone! My daughters dad had the GALL to bring her home at like 7 because "something came up" so I wouldn't have been able to go to the movies anyway.

I read somewhere on here that you are going to go fully straight soon. I can't wait to see the pics!
Darn it chica! I had a great time at my Mom's gathering and the white party. They really did go all out for their birthday and we partied like Rock Stars.

Yeah I'm really thinking of going straight very soon like w/i a few minutes!:lachen: I was trying to find my old stylist in the I.E. but thats posing a problem and the number to her shop is off. I am hoping she is moving closer in and maybe I'll catch her in a few.

I guess since the hair is straighter/finer know those knots really stand out???? Girl I got to cutting with no delay because I can't stand them darn knots. I still have more in some areas but I didn't want to end up going back to a pixie cut :perplexed:lachen:

I see them more when my hair is straight. I don't really see any when it's curly except in one patch. Last time I got my hair straightened he clipped my hair in some spots bc the comb was catching on the knots. :ohwell:

I have bad hair anorexia :lol:

I truly believe that my hair is thin. Most people say it's very thick, but it looks thin to me. I hate that my hair is in layers and won't grow fast. I hate shrinkage.

I am very concerned about breakage, even though LOGICALLY I know that I don't have much.

Same here to this whole post.... But my hair really is thin.

The amount of times I transitioned and BCD, I probably could've had bra strap length hair by now.:ohwell: I just can't figure out what to do...natural or relaxed.:rolleyes::giveup: I have bald edges thanks to my last relaxer, so I'm transitioning.

I will never be fully satisfied with my hair. It's healthy and very nice but it's not perfect(which of course it never will be), so I won't ever be completely satisfied.

That's ok. Gives me something to constantly strive for, as close to perfection as possible.:drunk:

Back