Are you good with words?

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
I've tried sexting but I'm really bad at it. I never know what to say and feel silly doing so. Any tips or phrases that work for you?

Why do you feel like your sexts are silly? Don't overthing it and stop judging yourself.

Are you comfortable with the emotions/thoughts you're having? Its easier to share what you're thinking/feeling if you're comfortable with it. If not, you might want to start there.

If you don't feel comfortable with words, just snap a pic instead and send it to him. A picture says more than 1000 words, you know...

i am looking through old screenshots for sext messages. this guy was good :lol:

four times... the one more time refers to four times. ahhhh, memories :lol: (i cut out all the dirty stuff so it would be ok to post here)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
i am looking through old screenshots for sext messages. this guy was good :lol:

four times... the one more time refers to four times. ahhhh, memories :lol: (i cut out all the dirty stuff so it would be ok to post here)
:dead: at the censorship. :lol:

I am a good dirty talker.

I'm better at dirty talk than I am at the emotional, lovey dovey stuff.

Just refer to things that he has already done that made you feel good.

"Hello Handsome" is always good.

If you send a naked picture make sure to chop your head off.

I never sext until my current BF. Everything has to do with what we've done, what I want him to do, or what I want to do. I send pics too. My face is never in any of the pics.

I'm a horrible sexter but I do it a little bit. I will send some pics tho and I probably need to stop including my face lolol

I don't care about my face being in pics. I've only sent dirty photos to two men and I have pics and videos of both them :lol::look:. I'm not worried about ending up on the net or anyone else seeing them.

Just be nasty and say stuff you normally wouldn't say. Lol

I'm so boring and unconvincing :lol: I'm much better with enactment. I suck at phone s* and cyber too. :nono:

I think I'm bad at it because that stuff doesn't excite me and I'm not turned on by it. IDK. I'll try the app

Prettymetty mentioned.

I'm so boring and unconvincing :lol: I'm much better with enactment. I suck at phone s* and cyber too. :nono:

I think I'm bad at it because that stuff doesn't excite me and I'm not turned on by it. IDK. I'll try the app

Prettymetty mentioned.

If it doesn't do anything for you as well, you shouldn't be doing it, IMO.

ITA. The majority of a mans pleasure should stem from giving you pleasure.

Right. A man who isn't selfish will want you to enjoy it as much as he does.

OP, if you really want to get better, by all means, do what you gotta do. Just be sure it's because it's what YOU want.

And I strongly suggest not sending pics with your face. I know you said you're not concerned but I would really err on the side of caution here. Besides, it aint even your face that's important when sending those types of pics. :lol:

Last edited:
Right. A man who isn't selfish will want you to enjoy it as much as he does.

OP, if you really want to get better, by all means, do what you gotta do. Just be sure it's because it's what YOU want.

And I strongly suggest not sending pics with your face. I know you said you're not concerned but I would really err on the side of caution here. Besides, it aint even your face that's important when sending those types of pics. :lol:

I agree ,I sent a "headless" bikini pic and the guy asked to include my face and "drop " the bikini . Yeah right. When guys make these kind of requests makes them look cheap to my eyes .

Back