Are you a Real Life Samantha Jones?

MissMasala5

Single ladies, are you financially successful, beautiful, ambitious and sexually the mistress of your domain? Do you have 2+ lovers, and if so, everything runs smoothly in your love life? Do any of your lovers desire more from you emotionally, or get frustrated that they are not "the One"? If so, how do you deal with them? TIA!

Im more Miranda/Charlotte. No one ever wants to admit to being a Samantha, but I think it's okay as long as you're safe with it! I'd love to hear more from the Samantha's.

i always thought samantha slept with a lot of guys, just not like 2 at the same time? in the show it was like a new guy every week & we'd never see the guy from the last ep again (unless it related to the storyline in some way? richard, smith, etc)

just chiming in- i like samanthas character--dont see anything wrong with it as long as your safe---

aint nuttin wrong with enjoying some schlong on your own accord--playing by your own rules

i always thought samantha slept with a lot of guys, just not like 2 at the same time? in the show it was like a new guy every week & we'd never see the guy from the last ep again (unless it related to the storyline in some way? richard, smith, etc)

Thanks for bringing that up. My question includes those who either have more than a couple boyfriends or those of you who prefer random casual sex. Or...both? (PM if you don't want to post). Maybe LHCF is the wrong place to ask? I ask these questions because I am working on a character development for a novel idea. Again, TIA.

Thanks for bringing that up. My question includes those who either have more than a couple boyfriends or those of you who prefer random casual sex. Or...both? (PM if you don't want to post). Maybe LHCF is the wrong place to ask? I ask these questions because I am working on a character development for a novel idea. Again, TIA.

ah, ok. lol, i get caught up in the specifics that dont matter.

nope im not an SJ & im not sure LHCF is the best place to find one (or have someone admit it)

Single ladies, are you financially successful, beautiful, ambitious and sexually the mistress of your domain? Do you have 2+ lovers, and if so, everything runs smoothly in your love life? Do any of your lovers desire more from you emotionally, or get frustrated that they are not "the One"? If so, how do you deal with them? TIA!

I'll bite...but I consider myself more of a Carrie/Samantha hybrid. I am looking for love and 'The One' and have been in long term relationships. But the in-between times are when I'll date 2-3 guys openly, get my $200 shoe fetish on and just have fun....until I find that one guy who makes me want to "leave the rest of them busters alone". I will say that I rarely color with more than one guy at a time - I'm just too scary regarding the risks (not just the physical - dudes get emotional, too!).

I'll bite...but I consider myself more of a Carrie/Samantha hybrid. I am looking for love and 'The One' and have been in long term relationships. But the in-between times are when I'll date 2-3 guys openly, get my $200 shoe fetish on and just have fun....until I find that one guy who makes me want to "leave the rest of them busters alone". I will say that I rarely color with more than one guy at a time - I'm just too scary regarding the risks (not just the physical - dudes get emotional, too!).

Thanks for biting :yep:

The bolded part, that's the info I'm looking for, stories about the guys who become more emotionally invested, but will "put up" with the fact that they are not the only one. They are too caught up (or whipped) to let go. This part of the relationship dynamic is what interests me. I know a couple women who spent much of the last 20 years living this way, more or less, but would like to hear about it from a younger woman's perspective (20s-30s).

I think I'm a little like Samantha except that I don't sleep with more than one guy at the same time. I date multiple, but I don't do the casual sex stuff anymore. I don't want to end up on Maury not knowing which one is the dad.

You could check out this blog though. This girl does it all.

krystaliah.blogspot.com

I havent watched too much of sex and the city but from what I do know about I have traits from all characters....I have had sexual relationships with more than one man at a time, however they weren't so casual.....casual hook ups didn't do anything for me...however men getting caught up has always been one of the things i had to work on.....being able to handle their emotions and feelings while adhering to my own has been a challenging balancing act for myself...
I can function in an open relationship with more than one person with feelings for them...I can be in a monogomous relationship as well and am very romantic and mushy at heart..

Im open minded and like to experience new things kinda like what I've seen of carrie
Im a big romantic dreamer optimist on unconditional love and all that great stuff like the brunetter girl
I tended to be guarded at times with men because of fluctuating times of being closed off like the red hair chick
If i see somebody I like and want to have sex with them then its on and poppin like Samantha, I have experienced from deep connections, to purely physical to ego driven to heart driven and all around the board....I know myself well enough today to know that if Im feelin his energy on certain levels then i will be wanting to have sex with him and I will enjoy it

Back