Are u getting that summer growth spurt?

Are u getting increased growth this summer?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 65 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 96 47.5%

• Total voters
It's hard for me to tell. I make changes in the routine/products so I can't be sure if it's the season or regi changes.

I THINK I'm on the grow now as I've recently added back henna and Ayurveda herbs. I've also given up poos for WEN and HAIR ONE and went back to freeda biotin and keeping my hair in flat twists 6 days a week.

I'm doing some monthly trimming of heat damage so it's hard to see in photos.

I'm 6 weeks post and my new growth is coming in much quicker than usual, but I won't know if it's a growth spurt until I relax in July...

My hair grows faster in the summer too. June-August I also get about an inch a month.
I think warm weather and humidity may have something to do with it. Maybe my body temp is higher.
I'm REALLY looking forward to this summer.

i got a huge growth spurt last year but that was my first year natural. i hope i get another growth spurt this year.

Yesss! I love the summertime because I get the best growth! I'm looking forward to these summer months coming up :grin:

I'm still waiting, lol. Hopefully I will this summer. I'm not sure my hair actually grows faster in the summer, but I think I just retain length better.

Waiting for it. Even though I live in thr tropics it gets even hotter from May- Sept. I'm also looking forward to the even higher humidity, so I can 'juice' (Big up Adora LOL) with reckless abandon :lol:

I hope so. But I have gotten back on my vitamins and working out. Plus I have a nice steamer now. So if not, I hope very soon!

Back