Are there just some people that you don't want to share any of your...

Re: Are there just some people that you don\'t want to share any of your...

If they ask then I tell them. I was at the BSS and a girl asked me if I used glue or sewed in weave (I had the hair in my hand) I told her to stay away from the glue cuase it will jack up your real hair.

[ QUOTE ]
bellydancer said:
YES! one of my "friends" is so conceited. She is always talking about how she has good hair. Her hair is broken off and only comes to her collar bone. She always makes a point to mention she has good hair when we talk about hair. I don't even want to give her advice. One day I tried to giver her advice and she said "Oh girl. My hair will grow back cuz I got good hair."

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a friend just like that! and i always say that there is no such thing as "good hair".. then we get in an argument.. so i just quit trying.

Re: Are there just some people that you don\'t want to share any of you

[ QUOTE ]
bellydancer said:
YES! one of my "friends" is so conceited. She is always talking about how she has good hair. Her hair is broken off and only comes to her collar bone. She always makes a point to mention she has good hair when we talk about hair. I don't even want to give her advice. One day I tried to giver her advice and she said "Oh girl. My hair will grow back cuz I got good hair."

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

If asked I will share. For right now though, I mostly share with my sisters because we've always gone through hair issues together. A male co-worker told me that I needed to stop wearing my buns and ponytails and wear my hair down because gravity will make it grow faster. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Yes, he was serious.

Lol @ gravity...Just imagine if there was actually any truth to that one.

[ QUOTE ]
BAILEYSCREAM said:
I do not like seeing black women with busted hair./images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I want to fix it for them. So when they ask me what I use for my hair I make them a list /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]ME TOO, BCREAM! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back