are flat irons verboten for anyone?

Jessofpal

About three weeks ago i tried flat ironing my hair. Big mistake. Even on 180 degrees with heat protectant my ends fried in the back.

Does anyone else find that no matter how low the heat your ends fry with a flat iron? How did you handle it?

About three weeks ago i tried flat ironing my hair. Big mistake. Even on 180 degrees with heat protectant my ends fried in the back.

Does anyone else find that no matter how low the heat your ends fry with a flat iron? How did you handle it?

ja. das is verboten.

I haven't tried it, but I'm scared that's EXACTLY what will happen. I have fine hair, period, and the hair on my nape is the finest of all, and :nono: Don't even want to risk it.

Was your hair wet or damp? The only time I've ever had this issue was when my hair was not completely dry.

So is THAT what happen to mines? I found an inch of hair on the end of my hair like the end of the flatiron gave me a hair cut!

Good questions OP.
Most likely.My hair has been a victim of this before.Its kinda tricky though because at first,it looked so shiny and then suddenly it was breaking off at the ends:look:

Back