Are all Indian Oils meant to be for Prepoo's only?

ttlayli

I've read a lot of great things about Mahabhringaraj Oil, so i purchased some. :grin:

But I'm wondering how I can use this oil??

Usually it's Alma Oil for me, along with Indian Powders, which I know how to use...but is this oil also meant for prepoo?? If so, when you prepoo, do you mix ALL oils together and apply it to hair??

I use the oils as leave ins, The only time I prepoo is if I'm doing a paste or tea rinse that consists of Shikakai, Neem, or Aritha. If I'm using my Bhrami, Bhringraj, Amla mixture I usually don't because I have so much oil in my hair already, and these powders are not as drying. I bun daily so I have no problem with nightly oiling. I cowash with the powders mixed in my cond. so I usually don't have a need for more. However if you're not into daily oiling, you must oil (prepoo)to keep the powders from drying out your hair:yep: I personally wouldn't use the Bringraj oil for this because I want it as a leave in to reek the benefits of having it on my scalp longer. Some people oil at night & cowash in the morning. And about mixing the oils, you can use whatever you like, but the Bhringraj bottle is so small I prefer to savor every drop and leave it in HTH.

I use the oils as leave ins, The only time I prepoo is if I'm doing a paste or tea rinse that consists of Shikakai, Neem, or Aritha. If I'm using my Bhrami, Bhringraj, Amla mixture I usually don't because I have so much oil in my hair already, and these powders are not as drying. I bun daily so I have no problem with nightly oiling. I cowash with the powders mixed in my cond. so I usually don't have a need for more. However if you're not into daily oiling, you must oil (prepoo)to keep the powders from drying out your hair:yep: I personally wouldn't use the Bringraj oil for this because I want it as a leave in to reek the benefits of having it on my scalp longer. Some people oil at night & cowash in the morning. And about mixing the oils, you can use whatever you like, but the Bhringraj bottle is so small I prefer to savor every drop and leave it in HTH.

Wow! Great advice! :yep: Thanks!

Wow! Great advice! :yep: Thanks!

Yes I agree with OP. I mix my Mahabhringraj with MegaTek and apply nightly to my scalp with an applicator bottle before wrapping my hair. The Mahabhringraj does so much for growth and density that I believe it would only be in your best interest to leave it on instead of washing out.

Yes I agree with OP. I mix my Mahabhringraj with MegaTek and apply nightly to my scalp with an applicator bottle before wrapping my hair. The Mahabhringraj does so much for growth and density that I believe it would only be in your best interest to leave it on instead of washing out.

I heard it was for growth as well! I just wanted to make sure it was okay for me to leave-in. I know some advise with leaving Alma Oil in your hair.

Do you only apply the oil to you scalp? Or is it good for the length of hair as well?

I heard it was for growth as well! I just wanted to make sure it was okay for me to leave-in. I know some advise with leaving Alma Oil in your hair.

Do you only apply the oil to you scalp? Or is it good for the length of hair as well?

I only apply to my scalp because I don't like having any product on my hair, really. I run my fingers through my hair often throughout the day and I don't like the feel of greasy fingers.:nono:

I only apply to my scalp because I don't like having any product on my hair, really. I run my fingers through my hair often throughout the day and I don't like the feel of greasy fingers.:nono:

That's how I'm gonna be when I get some flowin hair (no pun intended ):lachen:But alas for now it's the bun, so I put it on my length as well.

I just got my order of Mahabhringraj, Bhringraj and brahmi oil and I am NOT going to pre-poo with it.

I mixed all 3 oils in with my pomade and apply to scalp and plan to leave it on until wash day.

It seems a waste to just apply it and wash it out, IMO.

I just got my order of Mahabhringraj, Bhringraj and brahmi oil and I am NOT going to pre-poo with it.

I mixed all 3 oils in with my pomade and apply to scalp and plan to leave it on until wash day.

It seems a waste to just apply it and wash it out, IMO.

Where did you order from?

Where did you order from?

IndiaAbundance.com

Came straight from India too. Shipping wasn't bad considering it was overseas. I paid $8 shipping for all three of those oils. Took 8 days to get here considering the weekend and MLK day. Not bad!

Folks charge more shipping than that IN the states!

IndiaAbundance.com

Came straight from India too. Shipping wasn't bad considering it was overseas. I paid $8 shipping for all three of those oils. Took 8 days to get here considering the weekend and MLK day. Not bad!

Folks charge more shipping than that IN the states!

:yep:You're right, Thanks. Off to check it out........

That's how I'm gonna be when I get some flowin hair (no pun intended ):lachen:But alas for now it's the bun, so I put it on my length as well.
Lol... I can't help it it is a disease ALL DAY! ...and you have just enabled me THANKS:look:....But really, less manipulation is better...I need to learn to keep my hands out of my hair!:grin:

Back