Are Affirm & Fiberguard the same thing?

Buttercreme

I am going to try to self relax within the next week or so and I want to order the Affirm Relaxer.
On the on-line store I went to, it showed Affirm products mixed with Fiberguard products. Which products should I use? What are all of the products REQUIRED in order to do a complete relaxer from beginning to end? (Shampoo, cond. reconstruc. etc.).
In your opinion which system is better, and why
I know I will need something mild for my hair type. (Thin)

michigander said:
I am going to try to self relax within the next week or so and I want to order the Affirm Relaxer.
On the on-line store I went to, it showed Affirm products mixed with Fiberguard products. Which products should I use? What are all of the products REQUIRED in order to do a complete relaxer from beginning to end? (Shampoo, cond. reconstruc. etc.).
In your opinion which system is better, and why
I know I will need something mild for my hair type. (Thin)

bump!! I 'm interested in the answer also.

They're all the same line of products made by Avlon. So is KeraCare. I'm not sure which ones you need for a complete relaxing session though. Affirm Fiberguard is the actual relaxer. I used to have it in my hair a few years ago. I had to switch to Mizani though bc the Affirm made my already thin hair limp and lifeless. I didn't like it. My mother has had it in her hair for years with no problems though. Her hair is very thick/coarse.

Back