April 9, 10 & 11th - What Are Your Hair Plans?

I will be prepping my hair for my relaxer the following week...

Haven't decided if I will be using my Ultra Sheen Duo Tex or Emergencee -

my hair feels COATED from doing this twistout on dry hair (i used a looootttt of conditioner), so i will probably do another bentonite clay treatment, then do a twistout. after all this 90 degree weather, it's supposed to be a little too chilly for wet hair this weekend, so i gotta come up with a plan.

I am going to try out the Elasta QP Soy Oyl products this weekend, DC with Motions so I can use it up and flat iron my hair.

I am doing a rollerset going out thie weekend! I dont want to use direct heat, Used my once a month pass last week.

tonight I did a pre-herbal treatment tomorrow or saturday i will wash and dc and all the other good stuff hopefully im not dead beat tired after work tomorrow...

well i did a clay treatment, cowashed and wet bunned tonight. i may take this bun down and do some chunky two-strand twists. i want to put in some senegalese twists, but i can't get my butt in gear to do them. that is my plan, though.

if i don't get to it, i will just cowash again on saturday or something.

I just washed my hair tonight so I will probably wash my hair again sunday or monday night. If I do I will..

Prepoo with hot vatika oil
Shampoo with jasons lavender poo
Condition with either Kenra MC or paul mitchell supercharged with heat for 20 minutes
salerm leave in
Partial air dry and then blow dry...flat iron lightly to curl

Dc with Aphogee 2minute Keratin
follow with some aussie Moist
add the usuall leave ins and moisture aids..

and figure out what to do... i'm gettin style challegned again.. which means I'm tired of doing my hair...

Pre poo with EVOO + castor oil

Shampoo with ORS creamy aloe

Porosity control condish for 1 min

Miss Key 10 en 1 DC with steam 45 min

Porosity control 2 min, then a coldddddddd water rinse.

Put on my leave-ins: a lil' bit of fermodyl 619 and Salerm 21 mixed with S-curl.

Seal with coconut/EVOO

Airdry

Back under the half wig

Today I'm going to be home studying so I'm giving myself an all day DC treatment with heat intermittently.

Tomorrow I'm doing a wash n go for a casting, and will most likely wear the same wash n go the next day to my homegirls babyshower.

Sunday Night when i get in, I'll do a quickie DC and braid up my hair for a braidout on Monday.

Well last night I prepood with an olive/jajoba/peppermint oil mix for a few hours. I washed with nexxus therappe poo and then a light protein treatment (aphogee 2min). I dc'd with Aussie Moist w/ heat for like 3 hours (I was reading this fantastic book that I could not put down) and got too lazy so I slept with the conditioner still in my hair. I'm about to rinse it out in an hour. This is the first time I've ever slept with conditioner in my hair overnight so I'm excited to feel how soft my hair comes out when I rinse in the shower. I'm going to blow dry and flat iron afterwards.

I'll be clarifying with Mizani Puriphying poo, DC'ing with ORS pak and air drying tonight.

I can't wait to play with my new toy tomorrow morning. I got a new Sedu Revolution that's still in the box staring at me to use.:lick: I've been waiting for wash day and it seems like it's taking forever to get here.

Just finished taking my twists down and detangling yesterday.

Today: dust ends and wash, and deep condition hair.
Tomorrow: either braid or retwist.

Tomorrow morning, God willing, I will

1. Pre-poo with Burt's Bee Avocado Treatment
2. Poo with ORS Creamy Aloe
3. DC with Alter Ego Hot Oil Treatment with Garlic applied with tinting brush
4. Co-wash with Roux Porosity Control
4. Leave-in and serum
5. Air-dry with scarf method

Saturday, Co-wash/deep conditioning With Giovanni Smooth & Silk deeper moisture conditioner and Adoring Ultra Peppermint conditioning Cream.

im currently under the dryer.. the weekend goes like this.

Friday remove half wig,
wash and DC with Mayo and eggs for an hour.
rinse and then dc with garlic cond and DPR-11
rinse and blow dry and (maybe straighten)

if i have time and energy i will do a length check. its been awhile im kinda excited

Saturday: go get the cornrows done for my next weave install

Sunday: Install the weeeavvee.

i must say im excited for this weekend :)

It's springtime, so I am all about wash n go's/braidouts. After washing, I apply Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner as leave-in, followed by Smooth N Shine Mousse in the black can, plus some dollops of Smooth N Shine moisturizing gel and airdry in a scarf.

After letting my hair dry loose for awhile, I do a braidout with 4 plaits and the ends set on self holding rollers.

DC today (saturday) and attempt a roller set and saran wrap. I have a big deal function to attend Sunday afternoon and may wear my hair out (first time since the begining of the year). If it doesn't turn out right, I'll just wig it. We'll see. :rolleyes:

I did my touch up after almost a 17 week stretch. I did a henna, and now I am dcing with my heating cap. I may dc over night or rinse in a few mins. I may roller set, and silk wrap or flat iron. I'm not sure yet.

cowash w/ wen fig
condition with ion effective care and ion extreme nurturing creme
leave in moroccanoil hydrating styling creme
now I just finished rollersetting. Definitely was not as difficult as it was the first two times. I hope it comes out decent.

I actually did my hair on Thursday. Well, I did a part of it and I let the Dominicans do the rollerset lol.

Clarify/Chelate w/ Quantum Clarifyin poo
Poo w/ CON Red
Nexxus Emergencee Treatment
Adore rinse in Black Velvet
ISO Multiplicity Shine Reflect conditioner (to detangle)
DC w/ Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment
ORS Liquid Mayo leave-in
Proclaim Olive Setting Lotion

Back