April 7-10th Weekend Hair Buys or Special Treats

MizaniMami

Alright Ladies! Post them up. If you feel like it we will also like to know how the item worked for you!

Buys:
SCurl, works good on my airdried ponytail. Makes it kinda greasy, but does the job. I needed a moisturizer that is low manipulation. Don't think I will be using this on my straight hair.

Cathy Howse Dew Moisturizer: Haven't got it yet. I plan to use this on my straight hair

Weekend Treatments:
Pre-pooed with Honey, Humectress, and a oil mixture- Made my hair feel really soft while I was rinsing. I don't notice any effects since I didn't straighten my hair and I slicked it back into a scarf to air dry :ohwell: Can't wait to try this on my hair before I straighten it. I can't tell the difference a product makes unless my hair gets straighten afterwards :look: (yes, I'm trying to work on it). Also, the honey kept running down my neck and drying up sticky lol. I may have to get better heat bags!

Used my Jilbere Detangling Comb- I highly recommend this to anyone! Made detangling at 8 weeks 60% better! I likey!!!

Now, your turn!

I got my hair done in a salon in Tulsa and it has never looked this good! I think I'm going to make this lady my new hair stylist. :yep:

Last edited:
I bought a burgundy rinse and applied. I need to find that Dark & Lovely line of dye that Kelly from Destiny Child is promoting. I have went to several drugstores, BSS and Walmart they didn't have it.

Buys: PM Super Skinny Shampoo, Conditioner, and Gloss Drops. I won the set on ebay for $12. And it was the full sizes, so I got a great deal. I will be trying this line on Friday when I rollerset again. It's gotten many raves on here so I hope it works for me! :)

Treatments:
I did an Aphogee treatment, followed by a DC with Elasta DPR-11 mixed with EVOO and honey :love: - Thanks Supergirl! - then I rollerset. It came out pretty nice but my curls are gone already. Next time I will use a little setting lotion to help.

:)

Buys: *sigh* Let me say first PJ checking in. I had my hair braided for like 3 months so I was eager to try some of errrything :lol:

-Pantene Relaxed and Natural Shampoo (love it!)
-NTM Triple Moisture con (Thanx ladies, love it!)
-Color Pulse, midnight black, I think its Loreal (I actually love it!)
-NTM deep hair mask treatment (love it), I think all of Netrogena products now.
And I think I stopped myself there. Going to check out some Keracare products tommorrow. :look:

I tried Candy_C avocado/EVOO mix and it worked like a charm.
So officially thanking Candy_C...where you at????

I didn't buy these products- my mother bought them for herself, but I was curious as to how they might work for me:

Ojon shine & protect shampoo and conditioner
The shampoo is great-LOVE IT. It's really gentle, not stripping or drying whatsoever. The conditioner was not as thick as I normally like, but it was a good compliment to the shampoo. My hair dried pretty soft and the smell was nice also. I can see how after a while the smell might be a bit much (it's sorta strong) but it doesn't last and it isn't a bad scent. Since this line is sorta expensive and I have tons of shampoo and condish left, I don't think I will be
purchasing yet. But if i ever run out of shampoo and had a little extra $$$ I would def. buy the shampoo and maybe a thicker/rich condish from this line. Out of five stars I give Ojon a four.

Back