April 30, May 1, 2 - What Are Your Hair Plans???

JJamiah

Happy THURSDAY LHCF,

I am so happy this week is almost over, been my busiest week in a long time. I am going camping this week with my boys So I've been running around buy all the necessary things for a WEBLOS Scout and my other little Cub Scouts for camp. Can you say running on empty. LOL

I am going to wash my hair today/tomorrow:

Hair One Olive Oil
Aphogee 2 minute under steamer
Yes to carrots under cap for 2 hours
Rinse and BUN

I will bring a comb, brush, spray water bottle, headband, satin bonnet and 2 elastics ouchless. I will be bunning so that it is low maintenance.

Deep condition, wash and braidout. I'm done being a PJ because the extra products I bought dont do anything for me. I am just going to stock up during Qhemets sale and call it a night.

I just got my Hairveda products that I ordered from their recent sale:yay:

So tomorrow I will be testing them out. i hope it goes well:drunk:

Co-wash, airdry, bun for the weekend. I'm hoping that my Bee-Mine products arrive tomorrow or Sat.

Wash: Clarifying with Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo

Strengthening treatment: Biolage Cera-Repair Fortetherapie Treatment vials (sit under dryer 20 minutes)

DC with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner mixed with avocado oil, JBCO and silk amino acids (steam for 45 minutes)

Leave-ins (if I rollerset): Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk and Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir

Leave-ins (if I just airdry): Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic and Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir using scarf method

Going for the bantu knots again. Dry hair except for the nexxus leave in and the ORS olive oil and ORS hair fertilizer - after leaving them in over night i'll use some oil spritz for shiiiiiine :)

Well....I was going to relax Sat, however, plans have changed so now I'm relaxing.....

TOMORROW....WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to a party so I am going to blow dry and flat iron my hair (for the first time in a year!)

Gots to get my SWANG!

This is my shampoo wk-Nexxus Therappee
-Tea rinse
-Protein treatment with Elasta QP Breakage Defense Serum
-DC with Silicone Mix/Emergencia
-Leave-ins CHI Keratin Mist/HE LTR and CHI Silk Infusions

After airdrying I'll add a little coconut oil and do a Caruso set on 14wks post hair.

FINALLY DERBY WEEKEND!!! :drunk:

I'm hitting up some fabo parties this weekend, so Capri is coming with me!
capri.jpg

I loved this tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_3NrVXfDpg&feature=related

Tonight, I will:
-pre-poo with coconut oil for 30 min-1 hr
-shampoo with Organix Coconut Milk shampoo
-apply black rinse (Dark n Lovely), go under dryer for 30 minutes
-rinse color, then moisture DC (Humectress) with heat 30 minutes
-rollerset, silk wrap

all in preparation to have this sexy black wig on my head for the next 3 days :grin:

Well:
- 2nite I will pre-treat with greek yogurt, honey and some AO condish, oil scalp with JBCO and detangle
- Fri I go to a hair salon for a shampoo, blowdry, trim (last trim was July09) and style

Pray 4 meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Don't want heat damage or too much of my hair cut - don't want to "ack a fool"

Taking my micros out! I'm gonna shampoo (with little twists), do a henna treatment, a hardcore DC, and then as for a style...I haven't the foggiest idea...maybe a twistout or bantu knots or Curlformers or maybe slick it all back with some EcoStyler?

Transitioning is rough! :grin:

Pre-pooing with Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner, Co-washing with VO5 MM, and then I'll do a flexi-rod set or a braid out.

Finally got around to buying one of those potpourri infusion things. So, I plan on infusing some brahmi and Maka w/ EVCO, and castor..maybe even a lil Seseme.

Friday Night I Will:grin::

Co-Wash with Beauty w/o Cruelty Deep Moisturizing Conditioner
Use Nexxus Emergencee no cap under dryer 10-15 minutes
DC with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm under Steamer
Final Rinse, Ceramdies, Porosity Control
Apply Fermodyl 619 & a Little BBD Stretch
Dryer * Still Wiggin' it*

I'm washing my hair tomorrow. I don't know if I'm going to use liquid shampoo or one of my shampoo bars.

After shampooing, I'll:

-apply Roux Porosity Control for 30 seconds

-DC w/ AO GPB & avocado oil

-follow up w/ KBB Deep Condish

-apply JC Hair Nourishing Cream & KBB hair oil

-twist hair

-seal ends w/ Hydratherma Growth Lotion & EVCO

-roll hair w/ perm rods

***Thank goodness I bought some new DVD's. It's gonna be a long night.

Already started:
Washed this a.m.
Burt's bees pre-poo / shampoo / conditioner
braids ready for braidout...unless I leave town this weekend, then in that case it may be under the Instant Weave.

I just finished washing and DC'ing with a hodge podge of conditioners (trying to use up my stash) and olive oil. Now I'm gonna try WestNDNBeauty's braid-n-curl! :)

Saturday

Condition Wash/deep conditioning With Wen Fig & Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditioner .

Moisturizing With S-curl,Qhemet Olive & honey Balm & Proline softner Moisturizer.

Just co-washed Wednesday (finally got the hang of it after all this time!!) so nothing this weekend. I'm not in the mood to do anything to my hair so I'm leaving it alone.

tonight i am deep conditioning on dry hair with heat using oyin honey hemp mixed with honey. then i will use kbb as a leave in and twist my hair with qhemet heavy cream and qhemet soft hold gel. i will keep these in until next sunday and then do it all over again.

Tonight I'm doing a rinse w/ Clairol Beautiful Collection in Jet Black. I did a protein treatment w/ Joico K-Pac and am now deep conditioning w/ Say Yes to Carrots DC and Pantene R&N Mask.

I haven't decided how I'm going to style it, it's getting too late to straighten it, which was the original plan. I will probably just blowdry it straight and wake up and flat iron in the morning.

Back