April 23, 24th & 25th, What Are Your Hair Plans?????

JJamiah

Happy Thursday LHCF,

The weekend is quickly approaching. I washed yesterday with Hair One Olive Oil about 10 minutes, I used Aphogee 2 minute steamed for 5 minutes, rinsed, applied some Yes To Carrots --> at first I wasn't sure if I was going to steam but I did for about 15 minutes, Rinsed out, towel dried, used Chi Keratin Mist and HSH Soy Leave In, While getting ready to add the serum I tipped it over and it broke all over my floor :(, So I cleaned that up and used some Argan Oil. Dried under the hair dryer for about 10 minutes and then blow dried. Put my hair back into a bun moisturized my edges for some reason they feel dry compared to my other hair but once I put the moisturizer on it is like AAAAAAHHHHH!

Any who this is what I did, So what are you Hair plans this weekend?

Tonight, I'm gonna shampoo and DC, then rollerset the front half of my hair to prepare to wear my new Yasmine half wig :grin:

Then it'll probably be Yasmine again Saturday.....

....and Sunday too. :look:

its that time already? I will probably just wash with hair one tea tree, dc with ion extreme moisture condish, and rollerset with moroccan oil hydrating styling creme

I need a break to actually enjoy my weekend. I'm goin to the salon after work tomorrow for a wash, dc and rollerset. I'll be 10 weeks post :yep: and plan to do a small update.

I'm 12 weeks post today and will be doing my relaxer in 1 week. So today I will be doing my Aphogee 2-Step treatment, instead of the Balancing Moisturizer I'm going to use ORS Replenishing Condish.

Undo cornrows
Pre poo with Fenugreek/cocnut Oil/Garlic concoction
Wash with Arnica poo (watered down)
Apply Nature's Blessing Hair Pomade and Coconut Oil
Beg mummy to redo cornrows (**fingers crossed**)

Yesterday I had a horrible experience with a super scissor happy stylist! I went to someone new for a trim and it was a disaster. I now somehow have long bangs that look more like breakage than the long layers:wallbash::wallbash: (the front of my hair WAS 2 inches below my chin and is now at the brige of my nose!)! NEVER AGAIN *END RANT*

On a positive note, my ends looks nice and thick. SO says it doesn't look too bad so I'm hoping if I wash and restyle it will fall into place more. Today I will:

Prepoo with EVOO/EVCO
Wash with Biolage Hydrating Shampoo
Apply Matrix Sleek.Look Smooth Recovery Treatment (in the tube) for 10 min
DC with Matrix Sleek.Look Conditioner + Biolage Conditioning Balm + ECVO w/heat for 30 minutes
Rollerset with Paul Mitchell The Conditioner and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Flat iron roots and silk wrap.

Pray for me yall! :ohwell:

ETA: I did my hair and it came out looking nice but the front is jacked! I'm soo upset. I want to kick that lady's @$$.

Last edited:
CHANGE OF PLANS

I DCd today

Straightened

Going to keep it straight for the week, in a bun most likely.

Last edited:
Tonight- Afro puffs for a picture :)

Friday- Deep Condition/ homemade steam under the dryer with Mizani Moisturefuse or Mixed Chicks Deep Con (if I can get it in time), Twists overnight using SheaMoisture Curl Smoothie for a twistout on Saturday.

Saturday- rock the twistout

Sunday- twistout again with an overnight deep con if it starts looking bad to prep for wash n go on Monday

Taking down my crochet braids tomorrow after work :clap:

DCing overnight with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner and Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm mixed with avocado oil, kukui oil, JBCO and silk amino acids.

Shampoo Saturday morning with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo (diluted)

Put Porosity Control conditioner on my hair while I shower, then rinse.

Co-wash with Aussie Moist (1x), then Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner (1x), and last Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner (1x)

Apply leave-ins and air-dry & flat iron (haven't flat ironned since last year) OR rollerset.

I am so looking forward to taking down my 2 1/2 week old cornrows. I am locking myself into my salon and do a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment, do my Joico 17 minute miracle routine, DC with EVOO/Joico Intense Hydrator/Biolage.

I with then do a big braid out! Can't wait!

Saturday:

Co-Washing with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Doing an Indigo Touch Up for about an hour or two
DC'ing under Steamer with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment OR Keratase Oleo Relax
Apply Ceramdies, Leave-Ins, Porosity Control and Dry under Dryer

*Still Wigging it...but as the Temperature Rises...not sure how much longer???*:burning:

im taking down cornrows
- clarify with ACV Rinse
- Aphogee 2 min Reconstrutor
- deep condition with ORS
-leavin Aphogee provitmin- and giovanni direct-
braid her back up again for the next 2 weeks

I am so looking forward to taking down my 2 1/2 week old cornrows. I am locking myself into my salon and do a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment, do my Joico 17 minute miracle routine, DC with EVOO/Joico Intense Hydrator/Biolage.

I with then do a big braid out! Can't wait!

@ boded: I am soooooooo head-over-heels happy to take my crochet braids out, I don't know what to do! I miss my hair immensely. I haven't had any kind of weave in my hair in about 4 years so this was such a challenge. I'm hoping this helps with retention though.

I dunno. I did a corrective relaxer earlier this week (succesfully, phew). I'm about to work out, so I'm going to co-wash with Sauve coconut then DC with silicon mix.

Put in my detangler, leave in - which now consists of 1 part Nexxus Humectress DC and 2 parts water. I was using Ojon Ultra Hydrating Cond and that was fantastic (as a leave in only which was strange) but that was a free bottle and it's too pricey for me these days.

Then keracare setting lotion and Argan oil, air dry, dry roller set then pin up until the next workout Sunday or Monday. Maybe finally grow a pair and put my head on LHCF.

I'm flatironing my hair this weekend.
I'm going to prepoo, wash, dc, blowdry and flatiron but I don't know what products I'm going to use:perplexed

4-23 I work 3rd shift so only thing I'm going to do is wrap my hair in a scarf for the day, moisturize, and oil my scalp. then pin it up for work.

4-24 I get bored easily with my hair, so I'm constantly in it, which is a no-no but I think I'm going to put some crimps in my hair using my flat iron.

4-25 Absolutely do nothing with it. I plan on staying in bed and resting all day.

DC with old Nexxus Humectress on dry hair, shampoo scalp with Tresemme anti breakage shampoo rinse with Tresemme smooth & silky. The usual leave ins, HE LTR + CHI Keratin mist + Avocado oil. Probably air dry in a braid out. Yep my weekends are getting quiet repetitive :rolleyes:.

its that time already? I will probably just wash with hair one tea tree, dc with ion extreme moisture condish, and rollerset with moroccan oil hydrating styling creme

Hi chelleypie810 :wave:

How is this product working for you? I want to try their hydrating mask.

Anyhoo, today, I will clarify with Nioxin, wash with WEN and then DC under steamer with Aphogee 2 Minute and ORS Pak. I read about that combo in another thread, so I thought I would try it too. :yep:

I will do the same thing on Monday, since that is my "official" hair wash day. :grin:

I just can't wait to wash my hair (co-wash, then ACV rinse) and then apply more Hair One with jojoba oil to my damp hair to airdry and detangle! Yay!

I just can't wait to wash my hair (co-wash, then ACV rinse) and then apply more Hair One with jojoba oil to my damp hair to airdry and detangle! Yay!

I love HAIR ONE, I am a little tempted to try WEN but I am like if it's not broken why am I trying to fix it!!!

Condition Wash/Deep condition with Pantene Relaxed and Natural Deep condition & Organix Milk Conditioner (dont know exact name)

Moisturize with Qhemet Root Burdock Butter,Hairveda Whipped Ends,S-curl & Proline Softner Moisturizer.

Seal with Jojoba oil & grapeseed Oil.

Back