APL YET? *FOTKI UPDATE* (PIC)

CHECKMATE!

OK 12wk week stretch as over last wk....am I APL yet?:ohwell: ...u ladies would know better than I, since Im suffering from hair anorexia:look:

IMHO you're almost APL, you can see it well only, in my opinion, if your arms are down when arms are up it cannot really be seen!
:) you'll be Apl very soon!

soun said:
IMHO you're almost APL, you can see it well only, in my opinion, if your arms are down when arms are up it cannot really be seen!
:) you'll be Apl very soon!

I agree with soun BUT at your next touch up you'll be there fa sho;)

I agree with everyone...you are almost apl...another inch - two inches and you'll be there without a doubt. My hair is about the same length as yours and it's frustrating as heck waiting for it to be apl!

Thanks ladies...I didn't want to claim it by a strand ...lol...Im hoping to do another 12 wk stretch...hopefully I will be APL by that time :)

girl - I'm tasting your length by my next touch-up!! good growing girl. I think your lowest point of your hair which sort of goes in a "v" is close to armpit.

jwhitley6 said:
I agree with everyone...you are almost apl...another inch - two inches and you'll be there without a doubt. My hair is about the same length as yours and it's frustrating as heck waiting for it to be apl!

isn't it:lol: ...I can't wait to officially claim it:p

Last edited:

carribean_dream said:
That is some great progress :) ,You are almost there! and I DEF know what you mean about hair anorexia!​

thanks:D ...and I thought i was the only one suffering from this:lol:

Back