Aphogee treatment only on the ends of the hair

Lute

Hello..

I'm a 4b/4c hair type and I've always struggled with the ends of my hair. and i've wondered do you think it would be a good idea just to put the aphogee treatment only on the ends of my hair. Just to keep it strong?

Lute put it all over it will make a hug difference in your hair from root to tip. also trim your ends 1/4 to a 1/2 inch. after this trim do a 1/8-1/4 inch trim every 3-4 months.

I did this treatment last night and i used it on my entire hair from root to tip, i have 2'' of NG and it made my hair really strong after. I dusted my ends as well, Now my hair is in a better shape and feels healthier.

Lute, when you said, "apogee treatment", are you referring to the 2 step or 2 minute? I use the 2 minute every week. I don't focus it on my new growth but I do get it on the rest of the hair really good for about 3 inures under a shower cap. This has really helped to improve the health and strength of my hair.

@Lute, when you said, "apogee treatment", are you referring to the 2 step or 2 minute? I use the 2 minute every week. I don't focus it on my new growth but I do get it on the rest of the hair really good for about 3 inures under a shower cap. This has really helped to improve the health and strength of my hair.

the 2 step. the one that makes your hair hard.

Lute, I used the 2 Step about 2 times but it was so harsh on my hair I found something else that is just as effective but not as harsh. However, when I used it I applied it to the entire length of the hair about every 6 weeks.

I also forgot to add that your curl pattern will be more defined and likely less frizzy when you do a protein treatment. Just because it looks on the surface and feels like it only needs it on the ends doesn't mean that its not needed all over.:yep:

@Lute put it all over it will make a hug difference in your hair from root to tip. also trim your ends 1/4 to a 1/2 inch. after this trim do a 1/8-1/4 inch trim every 3-4 months.

Back