Aphogee Treatment For Damaged Hair

It won't get hard in 10 minutes. It's supposed to get hard as a rock and no way that's happening without heat in 10 minutes.

it's best if you use heat with this product! You wouldn't want to sit around for an hour with this stinky stuff in your hair waiting for it to get rock hard. If you don't have a dome dryer then a handhelp blowdryer is good.

Alli77 said:
it's best if you use heat with this product! You wouldn't want to sit around for an hour with this stinky stuff in your hair waiting for it to get rock hard. If you don't have a dome dryer then a handhelp blowdryer is good.

So I should use my handheld blowdryer on the regular setting, hot setting or cool setting?

Ive used this before without an hairdryer but I had to sit with it for about an hour though. So I would suggest doing it w/o a hair dryer if you have the time like during cleaning or something. The smell is not that bad but the stuff gets sticky

FashionistaNY said:
So I should use my handheld blowdryer on the regular setting, hot setting or cool setting?

FashionistaNY,

If you only have a handheld, use it on regular so the product doesn't dry too fast, also I think using a hot blowdryer could damage your hair as it's direct heat.

Also, it's best to use the aphogee treatment for damaged hair with heat so the aminos/proteins bond to your hair. I don't think it will be all that effective without the heat.

Back