Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair

princessdi

Should this shampoo be followed by a moisturizing shampoo? I’m going to purchase the Aphogee deep moisture shampoo; however, I haven’t gotten around to that yet. When I do, is this moisturizing enough or does your hair feel dry and hard afterwards?

I use ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged hair, the I follow with ApHogee 2minute Keratin Reconstructor (...but I leave it on for more than 2 minutes...). Afterwards, I apply my moisturizers or oils or butters...whatever. But my hair is never dry or hard. Hopefully other will chime in....

I never shampoo twice and I use this when I'm adding extra protein to my hair. I don't have any problems with it. After using I follow up with my conditioner.

I would say yes and use a moisturizing shampoo afterwards. I love this shampoo but it does get the hair squeaky clean so the moisturizing shampoo will just add some moisture and softness back into your hair.

HTH

I would say yes and use a moisturizing shampoo afterwards. I love this shampoo but it does get the hair squeaky clean so the moisturizing shampoo will just add some moisture and softness back into your hair.

HTH
off topic my niece spells her name like you. Thanks for the info cause I gave up on this shampoo.

Yes, I do the same. I use Aphogee Shampoo for dry and damaged hair then I follow up with Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor for 2 mins. I leave it on a whole lot longer than 2 mins. No, my hair is not hard or dry afterwards my hair is very moist b/c I apply my oils on my scalp. I just started using Lacio Lacio so far so good.

Sometimes when I do forget to use a moisturizing shampoo I do use the 2 min reconstructor and my hair does come out soft.

Why follow up a shampoo with another shampoo? Best follow any shampoo with a moisturizing conditioner.

I have been using it for almost 2 months now. I really like it but I use the entire system: shampoo, 2 min keratin, 2 min balancing moisturizer, and leave in. The balancing moisturizer is the key, IMO. You feel the softness of your hair after you use it. But I crave more moisture my hair drys (I wash 2x a week and air dry each time but blow dry 1x a month, ITH)

I think if you use the entire system, you should be okay. But that's just how I like to things. Oh and the balancing moisturizer is great with any shampoo and conditioner you use. I really like the system.

Now, I have the deep moisture shampoo and I will see how that works for me now.

I use this shampoo every week, so far so good. I use it as a 1st lather poo because it cleans my scalp really well but its pretty drying for my hair. Iuse Elucence MB poo afterwards and I'm pleased with that combination so far.

Back