Aphogee Curlific Products??

Curls&Justice417

I did a search but couldn't find any recent posts about this line. I'm interested in the DC and the leave in. Anyone tried them? Thoughts?

I love the Curlific Texture Treatment. It's an elasticity treatment specifically. I use it whenever my curls get a bit limp or if I am about to wash out heat-styling. It had an interesting consistency, almost like taffy but not sticky. I liked it as an interim protein treatment. I'd rate it as a little stronger than the 2 Minute Reconstructor.
All of ApHogee's treatments are amazing imo
HTH!

are those in the yellow bottle?
I tried something from the line but could tolerate the cheap perfume smell. I had to return it before even trying it because I couldn't consider smelling that way lol.

I love the Curlific Texture Treatment. It's an elasticity treatment specifically. I use it whenever my curls get a bit limp or if I am about to wash out heat-styling. It had an interesting consistency, almost like taffy but not sticky. I liked it as an interim protein treatment. I'd rate it as a little stronger than the 2 Minute Reconstructor.
All of ApHogee's treatments are amazing imo
HTH!

Do you feel the need to follow up with a moisturizing DC or is just the texture treatment enough?

Idk about NEEDING to follow up with a moisturizing DC. It depends on the condition of the hair and hair type. Mine personally I don't, just because it's not a hardcore protein for me and I alternate moisture and protein DCs each wash day.
I also find that for me personally, even though it's a protein treatment the effect feels pretty moisturized, like my hair is stronger, more elastic, smoother, and softer after treatments with this product.

Do you feel the need to follow up with a moisturizing DC or is just the texture treatment enough?

are those in the yellow bottle?
I tried something from the line but could tolerate the cheap perfume smell. I had to return it before even trying it because I couldn't consider smelling that way lol.

You weren't lying! I went to Sally's today to get some even though a lot of people were complaining about the strong smell. But no one told me it smelled like an old church lady!!:perplexed::barf: that's too bad because I reallyyyy want to try it but I think I'll try a few more things first lol maybe the smell doesn't linger....lol

You weren't lying! I went to Sally's today to get some even though a lot of people were complaining about the strong smell. But no one told me it smelled like an old church lady!!:perplexed::barf: that's too bad because I reallyyyy want to try it but I think I'll try a few more things first lol maybe the smell doesn't linger....lol
:rofl: at old church lady !! yessssss, it smells like some cheap old woman perfume :nono:
There's sooo much out there. May as well find something that smells nice :lol:

yeah its possible the smell doesn't linger... maybe try it on a day you don't have to go anywhere :look:

The elasticity treatment is awesome. I rarely straighten my hair, but when I do, I use the treatment afterwards and my curls bounce right back.

I love the treatment but the smell takes something to get use to, plus it lingers for a while in your hair. I have the gel but I haven't used it much at all.

Back