Aphogee 2 minute Keratin Reconstructor is the best!

lilamae

Wow! I am totally amazed. I used this today and my hair is soft yet strong, silky, featherweight, bouncy and breakage free.:lick: All this after 2 minutes? I wish I had more than 2 thumbs to put up.:yep: Wow...

Thanks for the recommendation LHCF...wow...this is a staple..hands down.

I absolutely love this stuff!!!! I use it every other wash, my hair doesn't like the hardcore Aphogee protien products.

I'm with you lilamae... it is great! I use it when I need a shot of protein and it has it all! Smells great, works fast and stops breakage! What more could you ask for? :grin:

I finally used this and I must say...It is THE BEST!!! I sat under the dryer for 5 minutes and my hair is strong, soft & so healthy...:yep:

What is everyones regimen who is using the Aphogee 2 min reconstructor?

Are you shampooing before using it?

Are you shampooing after it and then using a moisturizing conditioner afterwards?

Or are you using a moisturizing conditioner directly after??

How often are you doing this treatment?

Thanks!

Are you shampooing before using it?

Are you shampooing after it and then using a moisturizing conditioner afterwards?

Or are you using a moisturizing conditioner directly after??

How often are you doing this treatment?

Thanks!

BUMP! I wanna know too!! :yep::yep::yep:

Are you shampooing before using it? yes

Are you shampooing after it and then using a moisturizing conditioner afterwards? shampoo first then aphogee 2 minute reconstructor and yes moisturizing deep conditioner afterward.

Or are you using a moisturizing conditioner directly after? yes

How often are you doing this treatment? I am using it every other week but there are some that use it once per week.

Thanks!
You're welcomed

I've only used it once but I had great results. I used it on dry hair and then proceeded to wash and condition using heat. My shedding and breakage has reduced quite a bit. :yep:

I use this every once and a while. Its a great protein conditioner and one of the most versatile. I use mine for just 5 minutes after shampooing and proceed to my usual deep conditioning.

I know. I LOVE the stuff. I still use the older version of it (the Intensive Reconstructor), but it does the same thing. Leaves my hair feeling really moisturized and bouncy, but yet strong. Definitely a keeper :grin:.

Someone please post a picture!!! I want to buy...but I should not!!!!:wallbash:

Here's a picture of the Intensive Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor:

SBS-670576.jpg

Last edited:
Back