Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Either one is great...

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Haven't tried.....

Votes: 18 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barbie83

Girls, which one is better? I'm trying to incorporate protein into my routine to prevent breakage. I started with Aphogee 2-min and after using, my hair feels great, but nothing to write home about. I guess my expectations were too high. I kept waiting for "hair euphoria" to happen....:ohwell:

Im wondering if I should shell out the extra bucks to try Joico. But I need some believers to get in here and convince me first!:grin:

GOOD QUESTION I was wondering the same thing after reading EMPRESSI's thread this morning where she was very pleased with Kpak recontructor & Hydrator. I currently use Aphogee and I'm satisfied, but I'm also a serious PJ :nono:& I am trying to use stuff up before I buy other stuff.

I have used both but I notice that my hair is getting thicker while using Joico and I didnt notice that at all with aphogee but I did notice stronger hair with both but I love Joico and aphogee was juust ok to me

I've Never Used any Apoghee Products?:ohwell:

But I have, and do Love All Things Joico.:love: The K-Pak Reconstructor, Intense Hydrator and the Moisture Recovery Treament always work well together.:yep:

I also have the Silk Results and the Body Luxe. All Great Products. Worth the Investment.:yep:

I use both- but I use the Joico K-Pak Leave In Reconstructor versus the regular reconstructor as it is made for fine hair...best of both worlds...

Joico is indeed my new love. You would definitely want to get the deep penetrating reconstructor and the intense hydrator for sure:lick:.

Like IDTH, I also have the Body Luxe for fine hair and the Silk result line. The Daily Care conditioner is also worth getting as well which got some rave reviews by gymfreak.

I need to look into getting the Joico Professional Chelating poo and the Liquid Reconstructor Leave-in treatment nex:yep:t.

I use both- but I use the Joico K-Pak Leave In Reconstructor versus the regular reconstructor as it is made for fine hair...best of both worlds...
How do you use the leave in reconstructor? I have them both but I have only used the DPR because I was using it first and only just got the leave in one, but I do want to try it because I have very fine hair and the DPR is doing a great job with thickness:grin:

OMG I loooooove Joico!!! K-Pak is a great product to help keep hair strong...I just wish it didnt cost as much. But you pay for what you get right!?

How do you use the leave in reconstructor? I have them both but I have only used the DPR because I was using it first and only just got the leave in one, but I do want to try it because I have very fine hair and the DPR is doing a great job with thickness:grin:

I use the K-Pak Leave In after shampooing and deep conditioning...however it is heavy rotation with my PM Super Strong Leave In treatment and my Kerastase...

Is this the brown K-Pak conditioner or the blue Balancing conditioner?

Here is whatit looks like:
sleekhair_2065_326098659

For more info on it, look here http://store.sleekhair.com/1305.html

Aphogee gives a little more slip but Joico penetrates much more deeply. My hair feels visibly stronger when I've DC with Joico. I also have to use more aphogee whereas I can use less Joico and catch Joico 1-liter Shampoo/Condioners on sale for 21.98. It lasts a good 4-5 months with regular use.

I had the Joico, but after 2 months it became very very liquid. ... I was thinking it went bad? Isn't it supposed to be creamy, thick? It was weird it changed like that. Anyone ever experience that?

I like the Kpak but have recently noticed it has mineral oil in it. Therefore, I switched to a Redken protein treatment.

Back