• Yay

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

*Muffin*

Who uses the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner as a rinse out (not a deep conditioner)? I used to use the HSR as a deep conditioner, but I prefer the way the White Camellia performs. But, as everyone who's used the HSR knows, it smells divine and I can't bare to part with it completely :grin:. My only concern is that I know it doesn't have much slip. So before I go out and buy another bottle, does this conditioner perform well as a rinse out? Yay or Nay?

Who uses the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner as a rinse out (not a deep conditioner)? I used to use the HSR as a deep conditioner, but I prefer the way the White Camellia performs. But, as everyone who's used the HSR knows, it smells divine and I can't bare to part with it completely :grin:. My only concern is that I know it doesn't have much slip. So before I go out and buy another bottle, does this conditioner perform well as a rinse out? Yay or Nay?

I’ve been using it as a cowash and DC. I get major slip from it. Try cowashing, but adding a little Coconut oil or EVOO.

I use it for cowashing. It's one of those condishes where you instantly feel the softness--at least for me. I get slip with AOHSR.

I didn't even know they made a rinse out. I love white camellia. If you want some soft arse hair that will straighten out any dry issues. Stuff is awesome!

I co wash with hsr sometimes and its so thick it has slip to me. I have no problems detangling my hair with it and i don't use alot.

This is the only way I use it. I prefer the Island Spice if I need something to soften my hair after heavy protein and I love the white camellia too. The HSR always works best for me when I leave it in for just 3 minutes or so.

It did a good job for me as a rinse out and I have very dry hair. I was actually surprised that it worked that well on my natural hair. It gave good slip and I will be trying it with heat this weekend. I may need to try the white camelia with heat next.

I've only Used HSR/WC/GPB/Island Natural/Aloe & Jojoba with a Heat Source. i.e. Steamer, Dryer, Heat Cap.

I just purchased the Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner off of a recommendation of tjk25. Haven't tried it yet, but will definitely use it with Heat.:yep: IMO: The Overall Performance of AO Conditioners has been best for me that way.:scratchch

It never occurred to me to try as a Rinse Out because of it's consistency (Very Thick). I would be curious to know how that works for you.:think:

I told you, you would Absolutely Love the Performance of the WC! :infatuated: For my Hair, I like it better than HSR.

Although I like them both.:blush:

I seem to be one of the few who doesn't care for the White Camellia. For me the Island natural is a better rinse out conditioner, probably because of the coconut milk in it. HSR works better for me if I apply prior to exercise (body heat provides for the bomb steam treatment).

Nay. It does not really give me any slip. Also, it makes my hair heavy so i CANNOT use it if i'm going to be flat ironing. However, i mix it with water and it makes a great leavein/moisturizer when i'm bunning or braidouting

Thanks for all your responses ladies. I did end up purchasing the AOHSR conditioner today and I will be trying it out for co-washing sometime in the future. I did, however, use it as a leave-in, and surprisingly it gave slip. When I use it for co-washing I will be diluting it because it's so thick. I have an applicator bottle and I'll dilute it so that it's a thinner consistency (I may even dilute it with some of the aloe vera juice I have in the refrigerator :rolleyes:). I notice it gives better slip if my hair doesn't have a lot of product build-up. Clarifying is important (at least for me) with this conditioner. Now I make sure I clarify my hair with lemon juice and conditioner once a week. Gets rid of product build-up without stripping necessary oils. Every two weeks I cleanse with soap.

Still haven't tried this as a Rinse Out. I've only been DC'ing with it (when I use it). I will use up what I have left as probably a Rinse Out or CoWash.

Will probably still purchase HSR on occasion, but will always have WC on Hand.:grin:

bumping! I'm taking this conditioner out of my rotation. It has NO SLIP and doesn't detangle well.

Never did get around to using it as a R/O.:blush:

Haven't had AO DC'er in a long, long time. :look:

But I did get in on that repackaging Sale and picked up x2 HSR and x2 WC and got the little 'freebie' 2oz'ers.:grin:

And bought a bottle of GPB on a random Sale w/Vitacost.

Still haven't gotten around to trying them as a R/O. :ohwell:

But I have used them recently as a DC'er

The thickness is still frustrating as ever to get out of the bottles.:perplexed

So, I don't think I have the patience to try it as a R/O. :nono:

I can't see myself fumbling with the bottles trying to cowash with it.:rolleyes:

Back