Anyone's hair pattern totally changed

LondonDiva

I have no idea what it is, but I notices last night I have the tightest coiliest shiny springy curls. I never ever have had them before. Before my hair was just straight up 4b fro like when the new growth came in, now I got bumps and ripples all over the place. I'm using Minoval in the back and surge all over the rest of the hair.

Anyone get a hair texture change from Surge or Minoval, or any internal supplements?

I never had any texture changes using surge!!....

but how do you like minoval...is it helping your nape...and where did you get it from I want to try it on the front of my hair...my bangs are at a standstill....:lol:

Not sure about Surge but my hair pattern seems different now after having a baby. It used to grow in much curlier and tight (on top) but now its much more of a wavy new growth... It like it. I am using Surge 2xs a day so who knows, maybe that's it.

My hair and or new growth has always been nappy, kinky needing a hard press or super perm. When people see my hair they think oh--soft manageable 4a--3c-- a nice texture--well it is not. My hair is thick and nappy and once a stylist gets into my hair they ALWAYS say--wow--your hair is thicker than it appears. Well---now my new growth comes in as soft w/ ripples, wavy and manageable. It has got to be the Nexxus Vitatress Biotin Creme in conjunction with the supplemets. [ Naturemade Super B Complex, Ultra Hair Thick Shake, GNC Biotin 300 mcg & GNC Silica ] I also think the tender loving care is a small factor as well.

My hair pattern changed since I put in a texturizer. Now, instead of my 4ab miI got this strange,wavy 3ab mix that refuses to relax! :lol: I am just awestruck w/ this mix. My hair is shell shocked because it is short, but I'd like to be able to curl it.... just can't because I don't have a curling iron small enough.... :( Surge never changed my texture, but it sure makes the wavy hair more curly! :lachen:

I can't recall if my hair changes textures but I know it's not as shiny as it used to be when I was younger. I guess it has something to do with diet as I was eating much healthier my hair was shinier and had a really nice wave pattern naturally without any products. Now it just looks ashy to me:ohwell: , I am starting to eat much healthier now so maybe I will get this effect again. The back of my hair is very soft and has a 3c pattern I believe but it's the front left section of my hair that is the course part. I think that if I was a natural I could handle all of my hair EXCEPT the front Left section it's like 4X:lol: .

It feels like my texture has changed, and I know that most likely it didn't :)

It's just that when I started taking care of my hair, it was dry and messed up like it was before. So now I am able to see that I have 4a and 3c coils... not what I originally thought. I thought that I was all 4b before too, and I don't have any 4b hair. Funny, huh?

The only supplement that changed my hair texture was MSM (methosulfonyl methane). It made my hair stronger, feel silkier (i.e., smoother w/o little "chips" in the strand), and dramatically loosened the curl.

Nyambura said:
The only supplement that changed my hair texture was MSM (methosulfonyl methane). It made my hair stronger, feel silkier (i.e., smoother w/o little "chips" in the strand), and dramatically loosened the curl.

What do you mean by "little chips" in the strand?

Back