anyone watching Oprah...DR OZ hair topic

tiffupretty

i think some of the tips are pretty useful i wish i would have turned it on sooner he DR OZ just mentioned a chlorine filter that u can screw into your shower head thats found at hardware stores for like 7 bucks....here i go a-shoppin again

No particular brand just a generic charcoal filter. One good point made on the show is that hair health reflects overall health and vitality. A young lady who was losing excessive amounts of hair ended up having a hormone imbalance and possible pituitary adenoma.

Yes I watched oprah today also. I keep saying that I need to buy a filter and water softener but still haven't gotten around to it.... well todays show motivated me to stop procrastinating and go buy it. so I will pick one up this week.

A charcoal filter? I must need to buy the book, because I can't visualize screwing one of these on a shower head?

No particular brand just a generic charcoal filter. One good point made on the show is that hair health reflects overall health and vitality. A young lady who was losing excessive amounts of hair ended up having a hormone imbalance and possible pituitary adenoma.

right....it wasnt a show on soley on hair...but hair and health...alot of times hair loss being a sign of a bigger prblm...good info...im gonna get that lil charcoal filter.

To be more specific about the filter, he said it was a basic charcoal filter that you can buy from any hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes.

It was small like the size of a small can of Vienna Sausage. It was white . He showed screwing the top off your shower head and inserting the filter just placing it inside nothing hard at all and then screwing the top back on.

He said that the chlorine in water dries our hair out and he has one in all his shower heads.

He also said that people wash their hair way too much and don't give the natural oils a chance to get to our hair.

To be more specific about the filter, he said it was a basic charcoal filter that you can buy from any hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes.

It was small like the size of a small can of Vienna Sausage. It was white . He showed screwing the top off your shower head and inserting the filter just placing it inside nothing hard at all and then screwing the top back on.

He said that the chlorine in water dries our hair out and he has one in all his shower heads.

He also said that people wash their hair way too much and don't give the natural oils a chance to get to our hair.

I think he was referring to people who wash daily or every other day.

OK... Can't Stand.... not hate.... I just don't watch her anymore... She is on another planet IMO. I don't like the show... Oprah is cool... Just weird now...

I don't know how I feel about her anymore. I know I don't watch her show as readily as I used to. I dont' like the way she treats certain people. I do, however, love Dr. Oz. I'm thinking about picking up that new book.

Thanks MsDeeVee! I need to look into this..

Back