Anyone watch Salt and Pep tonight?

locoabouthair

I'm interested to see how their hair will look once it's available.

I will say that lacefront did not fit Salt (too much for her). I was watching hard as I would love to get a lace front myself just to have a different look every now and again.I would love to be able to apply it myself..............

ok this probably does need to be right here but on several threads I can only see an avatar and not the persons reply...........maybe my pc is about to kick the bucket?

Yeah the lace front just didn't fit her. there are plenty of peeps that have them and they are niiiicccce

I can't believe that is all Salt's hair! I want to know what her regimen is.

Yeah I was wondering at first but then I realized it was her hair. It's very pretty. Somebody on here posted that she used to own a hair salon at one point. Her sister's hair was pretty too. Wasn't that her sister that was helping her get the wig off? With the curly hair?

I can't believe that is all Salt's hair! I want to know what her regimen is.

:lachen: I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder will their start out like Beverly Johnson and go downhill slowly:look:
The lacefront didnt become Salt,that stylist knew she should have thinned it out:nono:plus the part didnt look real. I've seen plenty of nice lacefronts in fotkis on this board!

:lachen: I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder will their start out like Beverly Johnson and go downhill slowly:look:
The lacefront didnt become Salt,that stylist knew she should have thinned it out:nono:plus the part didnt look real. I've seen plenty of nice lacefronts in fotkis on this board!

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

I think they gave her that crazy wig on purpose to make the show more interesting. There is no way anyone could have thought that was cute.

Was that really a lacefront?? I thought it was just a regular wig taped down...I thought lacefronts were made a little differently.

Was that really a lacefront?? I thought it was just a regular wig taped down...I thought lacefronts were made a little differently.

It was. They showed them cutting the lace first. Then they put the double stick tape on and put it on. The thing is, that wig should have been thinned out. It was just too much hair on it.

It was. They showed them cutting the lace first. Then they put the double stick tape on and put it on. The thing is, that wig should have been thinned out. It was just too much hair on it.

ok I thought I saw them cut something but it just looked so cheap and awful...i guess when I think lace front I think Beyonce hahaha

ok I thought I saw them cut something but it just looked so cheap and awful...i guess when I think lace front I think Beyonce hahaha

:lol: Yeah it did. I'm sure that wasn't the best quality. Beyonce has been known to spend up to $50 G's on a lace front. :look: Did you hear when her sister was like you look like Salt Beyonce?

I'm interested to see how their hair will look once it's available.

I will say that lacefront did not fit Salt (too much for her). I was watching hard as I would love to get a lace front myself just to have a different look every now and again.I would love to be able to apply it myself..............

It looked like a BAD weave! I thought you can wear lace fronts back, like in a ponytail or something... that must've been a bad one. Not only that, but did you peep that you couldn't see scalp? I thought you can see scalp in lace fronts... atleast close to the hairline. I think they just glued a wig to her head and called it a lace front. From what I could see, there wasn't any lace in the front of that wig :lachen: Not only that, when you place it on, there's actually a "lace" part that sticks out that you have to cut to match your hairline. I saw the application of one somewhere online.

Last edited:
It looked like a BAD weave! I thought you can wear lace fronts back, like in a ponytail or something... that must've been a bad one. Not only that, but did you peep that you couldn't see scalp? I thought you can see scalp in lace fronts... atleast close to the hairline. I think they just glued a wig to her head and called it a lace front. From what I could see, there wasn't any lace in the front of that wig :lachen: Not only that, when you place it on, there's actually a "lace" part that sticks out that you have to cut to match your hairline. I saw the application of one somewhere online.

Yeah it did have lace, they cut it. But like everyone said it should have been thinned out. A good lace front you can pull it up in a pony tail, and do just about everything you could with your real hair.
I wonder when they will start retailing their weaves. I want to see what they will look like.

I do give Pep credit. Although it looked a hot mess, it's another way to brand themselves and there will ALWAYS be a need for fake hair.Folks will buy it.

Back