Anyone using Qhemet Biologic products??

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

I received my sample pack, but I haven't been able to use it yet. I will try to wash my hair tonight then use the products. One thing I noticed was that all of the products in the sample pack contained MSM. Isn't this beneficial to hair growth? If I remember correctly, some ladies here used to ingest this for hair growth. Thanks a bunch, ladies!!!

Bubln- I LOVE :love: Qhemet products- I use the honey balm for my twistouts, the olive detangler whenever I feel like it, and the amla & olive heavy cream for pre-poo treatments. I share them with my fam too and they like the products. They are really good quality, leave my hair soft and smell great. I think you'll like them. :)

Wow I actually just received my sample pack today in the mail too! I haven't really tried them yet, but I was a little disappointed to see that the Alma & Olive Heavy Cream, the Honeybush Hair Tea Gel, and the Olive Cream Detangler contains "Mixed Parabens". Oh well, I guess there's no getting away from parabens...they're pretty much in most products.

Divine Inspiration said:
I want to try this line as I'm making my natural/organic transition...does anyone know if their stuff contains parabens???

Yes- Sorry to say they do have parabens- but I still use it

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Bublnbrnsuga, what have you done to your hair lately, are you still going strong and natural?

Girl yeah, I am still natural. The relaxer thing was just a temporary urge.

I love this line.

Not all of her products contain parabens, the olive and honey balm doesn't and neither do the pomades, just the ones that contain water. I read on another site that most paraben free products contain formaldehyde preservatives like DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Diazolidinyl urea or Imidazolidinyl urea which are actually worse.

Anyway, I'd rather have a preserved product than a product that will get funky or go moldy on me in a few weeks or that I have to stick in a refrigerator. Besides, most of the most raved about products on this site like stay soft fro, suave, elucence, garnier, neutrogena, redken, aveda, elasta qp, ORS, kenra, keracare, infusium, cantu ...ALL contain parabens as well as health store brands like back to nature, the body shop (this one suprised me), alba botanicals... and no one complains about them. Her amla and olive heavy cream for example is 99% natural which is not too shabby in my book and it's a good quality product.

Last edited:
Back